Won the Caption Contest!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Iggy

Won the Caption Contest!

Post by Iggy »

...for the SIXTH time. Fourth time in the French Caption Contest.

It's only the second time I manage to take home the gold, though (With slightly over 200, 65 votes over 2nd place) (2 gold, 4 silver. Never finished in the 3rd bracket)

I didn't get my trophy/prize yet, but a trophy upgrade was welcomed, since it was the fourth time since my first gold trophy! (My gold upgraded my silver to a 2X Champion last year)
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Oh, well done!

Hope your prize is something nice. I'm unfortunate in that my creative outlet is the Neopian Times, which doesn't (thankfully) require the sense of humour I fail to possess, but also doesn't often give rewards.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I do the Neopian Times as well, although I haven't been picked as often than you were =D

Neopian Times 7xCHAMPION!!!

Yeps, wish not to get a Reptillior again ;)
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Yays! Congratulations! *tosses confetti about* I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get a wonderful prize too. =D

Whee!
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

One week later, it has turned into a woe.

None of the winners got their prizes yet. Usually, we get them 2 hours after the end of the contest.

Considering than I made the effort to come back on Neopets to advertise my caption, than I managed to win with 65 votes more than the second place, this just sucks.