0-0... OMG! Edit: Completed account *dies*

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
gomababe

0-0... OMG! Edit: Completed account *dies*

Post by gomababe »

Please excuse the title, but I was clicking around the neoboards this afternoon when a quest comes up. I tohught it was a water faerie quest at first and was about to click on when I looked again

You will not believe the look on my face when I re-read what the RE was. *squees*

Edit: I ended up getting the item from a friend of mines and am currently deciding what to do with the quest now.
Last edited by gomababe on 17 Sep 2007 04:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clsimmons1985

Post by clsimmons1985 »

Wow congratulations! And a buyable one too :D
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Yay! I was so excited when I got my first FFQ. Of course, then they did the revamp with the result that I haven't used it yet... but it was still exciting. :-)
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Thanks guys. I'm deciding whether or not to hold onto the quest reward now. i'd love Queza to be Island but I wanna see what the customised Faerie Hissi looks like...

Edit:
Never mind decided to get Island, I've got tons of time to save up for a faerie paintbrush now ^_^

Lookit pretty Island Amphithere thingy ^_^

Mygod... My account is now complete pet-wise 0-0. I never thought that would happen this year.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Congrats! And a nice choice on the pet, I love Island Hissis, they are one of my favourite pets on the entire site!
KauKrazy

Post by KauKrazy »

Oooh... lucky you! I never got one of those FFQ's in my entire time of playing. And I must say a good choice!
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

I've been playing for over 4 years {lost the password and birthdate to my first accout ><} KauKrazy and this is the first one I've ever had, so I wouldn't give up hope just yet. This is a really weird coincidnce but I got this when Subeta was down and I was too bored to be playing games on the site 0_o.
Anna the Red

Re: 0-0... OMG! Edit: Completed account *dies*

Post by Anna the Red »

Ooooh, pretty! Congrats!