Seven years!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Ailiel

Seven years!

Post by Ailiel »

Well I just realized belatedly that my account turned seven years old on the 2nd. One reason I don't keep track is that iniuria was the third account that I had. None of the other ones got frozen, mind-- I was just sick of their names. So I like to count my Neopets birthday from the day I really first started, and the birthday of my oldest (and first) pet-- Aurea will be eight February 28.

But that is seven years of energy, effort, and game play into this one account. I still have shop discount cards, I remember when Neohomes first came out. I have been playing this game since almost the very beginning, before paint brushes, before battledomes. Through countless species makeovers (some terrible, some awesome!), through waning interest levels. Somehow the advent calendar always sucked me back in, at least for a bit every December. My account, my pets, were never deleted. AND... I have never been frozen.

And I still have a badge that says six years. :| My oldest account will be EIGHT in early March and IT'S badge still says six years. Just THINK of all the badges that I will NEVER get to have! Wahhhh. Sometimes getting old sucks.

I'm hopeful that the new badge system includes some benefits for us oldbies. Here's hoping.