Last week I did something completely RANDOM

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Ailiel

Last week I did something completely RANDOM

Post by Ailiel »

My friends and relations would argue that it doesn't get more strange. I've wanted the random contest avatar for awhile now (what avatar do I not want?), but I'd only made passing attempts twice before to get it. I decided last week I would enter every single one until I got it. And, luckily for me, I got it on my first try with second place! Unluckily for my cat, it was this one.

I actually hid all the evidence that I ever did this before my mom got home. I mean, how do you explain that you dressed up the cat as a Quiggle Pie and then posted pictures of it on the internet? She would definitely not see that as a productive use of my time.

Couldn't resist sharing the story though, as it turned out.

The cat has still not forgiven me. But I'll have the avatar soon so I'm sure she thinks it was worth it.
Dollfie
Human Avatar: 227963

Re: Last week I did something completely RANDOM

Post by Dollfie »

I don't think any of my cats would have anything to do with me if I dressed them up... but I wish I had seen that contest. It would have been amusing in the least.

Congratulations though! I'm glad you didn't have to go through too many trials to get the avatar. And your kitty is sooooo cute. Angel looks positively... edible. :twisted: I can't blame you either for hiding the evidence. I like being weird though so I would have flaunted it.

"Yes yes as a matter of fact I am dressing up my kitty as an evil negg. Thank you."