Used my Faerie Fountain quest...

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Used my Faerie Fountain quest...

Post by Wingsrising »

I finally decided to use my Faerie Fountain quest that I've had forever to paint my Aisha Island. I even splashed out on a Desert Aisha Morphing Potion first to get the bracelets and the necklace (although I have her wearing the Island lei at the moment.)

Coolness. Now I just need to break down and buy a pretty garden-related foreground item. Er, and make a new signature one of these days.
Ailiel

Re: Used my Faerie Fountain quest...

Post by Ailiel »

She looks great! I really like the new aishas, and the white markings on island are so pretty. You can really see the details on the pet. It's also cool that you've got the desert accessories as well.
Lark

Post by Lark »

Wow :o Very pretty!
What a great use of your FFQ.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I love how prompt you are with updating your forum set every time you paint Autumn :) Desert looks lovely with the rest of the line up! Congrats! =)
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

zebru wrote:I love how prompt you are with updating your forum set every time you paint Autumn :) Desert looks lovely with the rest of the line up! Congrats! =)
That's usually because I know if I don't do it RIGHT THEN I won't get around to it for another 6 months. :-)