MAJOR Gallery Acievement!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Usul_Princess

MAJOR Gallery Acievement!

Post by Usul_Princess »

I went from 25K to 700K from restocking and donations from NC'ers and friends alone in 6 days.
Since there isn't anything worth wasting np on pet wise, I turned to my severely neglected gallery. I decided to just blow it all on that. I increased it from a size 11 to a size 18. Fairly modest compared to some *cough*mooseum*cough*. Then bought all 20 WC map pieces to fill it up, 'cause lets face it, Jhuidah got the short end of the stick when it came to collectables. Oh well, less money to spend for me. Now I'm happily broke again! Thanks to everyone who donated their items, np, pets and time. Neo was getting boring and old.

Exotic Faerie
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: MAJOR Gallery Acievement!

Post by Seerow »

Whee grats :D Its a great feeling filling your gallery, even if it is smaller then some.
And you're right, Jhuidah needs more love.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Congrats, I really like Jhuidah. So much so that I bought the floaty Jhuidah doll with my free Neocash even though I didn't have a use for it. But since then I've zapped two of my pets into Island, so she works well with them while they look like this.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Very nice! Jhuidah has always been my favourite faerie. Congratulations on filling your gallery! It looks great!