This account has been Pwned by Neocolours.....

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Usul_Princess

This account has been Pwned by Neocolours.....

Post by Usul_Princess »

Very big achievement today, that I knowingly can't give myself 100% credit for.

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml ... applejuice

I don't know whether to call it the Meloncholy Museum or The Madhouse, but waiting for months on end for the 1st of August to go by, I can officially say, this side account and my main account are fully complete. Which would I seriously doubt would've been possible Pre 2.0 because the only pet that I created on that side was from a FFQ. XD

The credits:
Amiraelle (My FFQ trophy pet)

Driele -TehCutiePie

Elysium - Huggles

Isrii - ChickVW

(More extensive stories to come for all 4 pets later), but the furthest I've gotten is with Elysium. He has a Fraternal twin sister (Aeryn) who committed him to the aslyum, and he absolutely despises her for it. When she's given the chance, Aeryn will tell this story to anyone with an ear because she feels overly altruistic about how she did the right thing. Because of her conduct about such a sensitive topic, he feels betrayed and has fallen mute and resentful for 3 years.
The HTML got wiped, but there's a very small inside joke about Amiraelle's story. She doesn't belong in the madhouse at all. She's constantly screaming and wailing at the top of her lungs about there being a mix up. She keeps babbling on about how she's being confused with another patient that stole the foundation of her identity. The nurses there don't believe her. They know they've committed the right person because the patient that's supposed to be there is an underwater creature that's a pretty damn good swimmer. She's failed to convince them she's been framed.

Rendivir decided to go on my main account in July, given to me by Jamie. ^_^ It's just a joke that Acaras don't look anything like underwater creatures, unless they're painted Maraquan.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Anna the Red

Re: This account has been Pwned by Neocolours.....

Post by Anna the Red »

Oh man, that is AWESOME. Congrats!