*Jaw drops*

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
KauKrazy

*Jaw drops*

Post by KauKrazy »

OMG. I have been playing NeoPets since February 2002, and have had no FFQ's. Last night I was doing Part 12 of the Altador plot, trying to take care of the Vaeolus, and noticed that I got a Faerie Quest but didn't really check it because I had to keep an eye on the watch. I saw the light blue color of the Faerie and thought it was the Water Faerie again and didn't get excited over the 2 points defense boost. I forgot about it and went to sleep eventually. Then today I went over to the Faerie City today to dismiss the Quest and be able to use the Shop Wizard again, and this is what I found:

The item costs 75K only!

I have no idea what to even do because I never thought it was possible to get an FFQ. I have a Cloud Poogle, my first ever pet Red Kau, a Halloween Kau and a White Blumaroo on my main. I don't want to paint the Kaus, and I kind of like the Poogle in that color too.... I guess I'll use it on my Blumaroo then. Any suggestions? Her name is Galadriel plus some numbers.
Fury

Re: *Jaw drops*

Post by Fury »

Congratulations on the Fountain Faerie Quest! =)

How about picking a colour that will give you some clothes to play around with? Halloween, Lost Desert, Royal or Island will give you some fancy accessories but out of the other colours, the Faerie, Plushie and Pirate are my favourite.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

You can't get Royal from FFQs sadly :( There's some more but I don't know them off the top of my head.

Anyway, grats on the quests! I've been on Neo over 7 years now and have never had one of her quests. I bet that was a nice surprise to wake up to though! Good thing you didn't accidentally cancel it.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
KauKrazy

Post by KauKrazy »

As far as I know, you can't get MSP Poogle, Royal or Robot from the Rainbow Fountain. A shame really, as the Royal Blumaroo is kind of cool.

Yeah, it was a very nice surprise! I still haven't made up my mind though. But it's a good feeling, to know you have all the time in the world. To be able to toy with all the different and possible ideas is a real treat!