OH $HIT!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
chocolatefairy13

OH $HIT!

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

That's all I could say, as I had my head up my rear.
I went to zap my lap rat, Umita, with the ray this morning, as always.
Well, I guess that I'm not used to my new pet, Whiskuh the Baby Kougra, being in the last pet spot so I accidentally clicked and it zapped her instead!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

First zap, and it turns her FREAKIN' DARIGAN!

C'MON!

I've been zapping Umita for ages, hoping for a nice color change like that.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......the one time I accidentally click the wrong pet, it changes them!

Now I have to spend another FREAKIN' 600k on a Baby PB.
Meh.
varii

Re: OH $HIT!

Post by varii »

I did something like that last week, albeit my results weren't as disastrous. I had bought a Grey Grarrl Morphing Potion at a discount for 1.2 mil and used it on the pet that I had been zapping for over a year. A couple days later I go to zap a pet I had picked up from the pound, but who do I zap instead? The grey grarrl. -2 defense, thank gosh. I nearly had a heart attack.
rei @ neopets
chocolatefairy13

I bought another Baby PB and re-painted Whiskuh.
Now I'm officially broke, LOL.
It's OK, though, because I can always sell stocks and items and play more games. :D
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I did this once with... I think it was Zamaritan. She was once my lab rat, so I got temporarily confused. =P She lost a few movement points, but I was so freaked out when I realized what had happened. I'd already had to remorph her once thanks to Boochi, and even though she's one of the cheaper pets to repaint, I still hate dropping NP like that.

Now I make myself wait a few seconds before I proceed to make sure I've selected the right pet. Once or twice I've caught myself going for Elzar (mutant krawk D: ) without thinking, usually because my previous lab rat was in that spot in the "pet lineup."
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I did this to poor little Mem after a foster reshuffle. Thankfully she only gained a couple of movement points. And yes, I know she would have been comparatively cheap to restore to red Usuldom, but still...
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
chocolatefairy13

The ray is fired at Umita...

... and she doesn't change at all :(

Gee, maybe it's because the lab ray used up it's 1% awesomeness on Whiskuh.