Slight pet achievement.

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
covet

Slight pet achievement.

Post by covet »

Elivra

It's not my first choice of names, but since I've decided she's french I rather like how it sounds in the accent. I'm using her name as a play on words - Elivra - Livre - Book as the Royalboy Kyrii who should be showing up to stand by her side in January also has a french name.

I also have a handy dandy code to reverse pet order, which means that when I get him, the two of them will be standing next to each other, looking at each other.

Image Image

Comme ca.

Of course I'll need a whole new lookup then, too, because right now I get yelled at by the code monkies whenever I try to change anything D:

I'm too tired to be as perky as I'd like to be. But, in short: \o/ \o/ \o/
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Usul_Princess

Re: Slight pet achievement.

Post by Usul_Princess »

....Why only slight? I know you were hoping for alphabetical order, but by all means, it's a lovely short capitalized name. Trading isn't "fun", nor is it as fufilling as people make it out to be, but I think she's lovely, and even the mini-layout you have for her is nice. I think you did a good job :)
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Oh, yay, I am so glad you decided to go ahead and get her! I'm so happy for you! \o/

And yay for your code to swap their names around, because if ever two pets were meant to stand in a specific order on lookups, it's these two. =D

Whee! *tosses confetti around*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
covet

Post by covet »

The 'slight' was a joke, don't worry. I've talked about wanting her for so long I think my general all around delight should be fairly evident.

It was a trek getting her, but more and more things came together right at the last minute to make it suddenly the perfect move. Partiiiicularly that code. I don't think I could bear to have them facing away from each other when they look so perfect in that order.

*twirls around in the confetti*
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Congrats! =D I'd love to have one of these too, but I don't have any pets to trade for one, that I'm willing to give up =P