(Old) Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
chocolatefairy13

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

I wish that I could get into battling. It sounds like so much fun and I've tried reading up on it, but I have the attention span of a...

...what was I talking about? :)
varii

Post by varii »

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Oh thank the Lord. I was so sick of trying to keep to that things schedule.
rei @ neopets
chocolatefairy13

Woe:
I bought a Rainbow Mystery Capsule at the NC Mall (because I depserately want the Sparkling Rainbow for my Rainbow Lenny).
I opened the capsule and received Sparkling Crimson Slippers, Bottled Faerie Thought Bubble, and the Rainbow Fountain Background.
2/3 aren't bad, but that thought bubble is like my least favorite of the thought bubbles.
I'm debating whether or not to buy another capsule.

Meh. I spent $10 on a NC card yesterday and I'm already down to like 400 NC.
But, I unlocked the orange theme for my Key Quest Collector's Case, and also a Valentine Jewellery Box (unbuyable) by redeeming my NC card.
And, I was able to use the NC to get my pets some items that really complete their personalities.
For example, Follise now has a Roo in the Box, and Guilako is finally perfect.
Guilako is named after Evrem Guilako of Tyrannia's Altador Cup team. ;)
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Follise is so awesomely customized, I'm really impressed -- everything fits her personality perfectly. I love her little jester stick! :D
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
chocolatefairy13

Thanks!
I love Roo Island and Blumaroos, so she is essentially my dream pet.
I may one day paint her White.....not anytime soon, though.

I bought another capsule...

The capsule has been opened!
Inside you found:
Ice Cube Necklace
Yooyu Glasses
Elegant Feather Gloves

Better than the last capsule, but still no rainbow!
Now I need to decide if I should use my remaining 200 NC on one more capsule. :(
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Yesterday was my 6th year anniversary on Neopets. Phew. Never thought I'd stick around that long.

Also, that draik egg I was pondering about a while back? I ended up in a three way for a UC Darigan Bori, and I got him this morning. Gebini! I love the name, and he's just so pretty. I was worried that I'd regret it but I definitely don't. I making myself finish my homework before playing with him though. >>

Follise makes me want to get a jestery blumaroo... But maybe I'll just have to do some fanart and get the jester stuff out of my system. =D She's lovely.
Madge

Post by Madge »

thelonetiel wrote:I ended up in a three way
Oh Tiel! Growing up so fast! *sniff*

Your mum must be so proud
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Only on NeoColours... I think any other Neopet forum would have known what I meant. *sniff*

:P
Madge

Post by Madge »

Yes, you finally let loose your wild sexuality as nature intended.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Had to fail a honey potion quest because no one was selling a Flame Reflectozap.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
chocolatefairy13

A certain member here was extremely kind enough to gift me the sparkling rainbow!
Now look how pretty Areinbo is!
I need to play around with the other accessories to make things perfect.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yay, he's so colorful! :D I love the theme you have for him.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Holy crap that rainbow is awesome! Lemme guess, you can only get it from the mystery capsule right? D: But Rein does indeed look majorly awesome. You should enter him into the customization thingie. :D
varii

Post by varii »

Woe: if SSS hits 60 while I am asleep and then proceeds to drop like a rock, pissed will not cover my mood.

Woe: My pet is level 112 and it has finally hit me how much I HATE training. I hate it. He was a lab pet and I am trying to even out his stats and I assume if you do it from scratch it is much more rewarding and less tedious but UGH. I hate only gaining two stats a day and thinking things like. 'well, in ~118 days I will be able to start training defence which shall be even with his other stats in 164 days.' I don't mind saving up for weapons that cost 8 mil. But having to shell out 30k a day for training and not being able to add much to my savings kills me. And having to stick to a strict 8 hour schedule is horrible. This is the first time I've ever wished I had only one main pet on my account so I could do kitchen quests. I just hate training. </rant>

Yay: I just bought a Honey Potion. :)
rei @ neopets
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Much achievements happening for me lately. :)

Including two so big they probably deserve their OWN TOPIC! But I like it in here just fine.

The first is that I celebrated my NINTH neoversary this year on February 28. This is also the birthday of my oft-mentioned first Neopet, Aurea. :D So even though my main account is just over eight years, it feels nice and valid as she's still along for the ride. And Braedan will be 9 tomorrow.

The other BIG, HUGE, WONDERFUL and exciting news is about some new additions to the Ailiel bunch. I was able to ADOPT (the good kind of adopt, without horrid petpage applications and the like) an UC Tyrannian Krawk on my main account, Crettek. He fits in so perfectly, and now my main account pets are A, B, C, and D. And the two on the left are angled to the right, and the two on the right? Angled to the left. I can't stop staring at my userlookup now. I know no one else could appreciate this symmetry like Neocolourians. :P

But the fun doesn't stop there! Long ago I created a Krawk for my account pyromaniac, with the intention of one day in the far off future painting him maraquan. Customization made that impossible, so last month I traded him for a gorgeous UC Faerie Lenny, Falekor. I always appreciated that they were lovely, but somehow it wasn't until I actually had him that I realized how stunning they are. I love him. And to replace my fire Krawk, I was again able to ADOPT (from a different person) an UC Maraquan Krawk, Zepphere. Both of these adoptions were from players who have moved on from Neopets. He's completely amazing and fits in so nicely with Ioliss and Averr. Just having him there has provided me with so much more inspiration for the stories of the pets on that account.

And finally, to keep track of all these pets all scattered about, I finally made a petpage cataloging all my pets. It's my first petpage attempt and it's still in progress, but the basic info is all laid out: http://www.neopets.com/~Braedan

I also made a little chain connecting all my pets together, inspired by the now-defunct Neocolours pet chain. I loved scrolling through pets quickly, but the chain started breaking down early and often, so I recreated it as best as I could with my own pets.

So there's the news that's fit to print. I am LOVING my pets these days.