(Old) Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Usul_Princess

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Usul_Princess »

... and he changes colour to Shadow!! :?

My first color change after 3 weeks. I rescued this beautifully named peophin (Fyndi) I swear, the last person abandoned her because she loves gender bending. Here's to hoping Island isn't an impossible wish.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

My pet zuriika finally, finally got his 700 boost in defense on Sunday (he got 700 strength a few weeks ago). :D I'm going to try to not obsess over getting more hit points for him now since battling is pretty much forgotten on Neo anyway. Also, two-red-codie training? Expensive.

And, one of these days, I want to bring my krawk (adopted from an awesome NC-er) back over to my main account, but so far it's been surprisingly hard for me to get out of my one-pet mindset. A visit from the dark faerie for some hit points this morning only made it worse.

But, I'm looking forward to having a pet on my main account that's more customizable, since my draik is mutant.

So, yeah, I'm back and forth on it and my lack of sleep from the Subeta war is making me ramble-y.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Not exactly minor so much as "I don't exactly want to write about this at length to justify a topic of its own and besides I don't really know what's going on yet" but, erm, I appear to have been frozen at some point in the last 3 hours.

Uh, yeah. That's not so good.

(My 8 year old main is frozen, sides seem fine.)
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Huh?! What's their excuse? Flippin 'eck, sorry to hear that E, hopefully it's just a glitch or error.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
EofS

Post by EofS »

Kantark wrote:Huh?! What's their excuse? Flippin 'eck, sorry to hear that E, hopefully it's just a glitch or error.
I have no idea - if I try to log in, it tells me my passwords invalid. I only worked out I was frozen by searching for my pets.

I'm hoping for glitch, but I fear someone's got into my account somehow.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Well, I've had an email response already which is faster than I was expecting. Not sure whether it's good or bad news though.
We tried looking up your account with the username that you gave us, but this
username does not exist. Please check to make sure you are spelling the name
correctly, and reply to us with the exact spelling of the username.
Apparently I've been living under an 8 year delusion that I've been playing Neopets ;0)

Replied with google's cached version of my lookup and the two successful art gallery submissions which came from that account. Hopefully that will convince them that no, that really is my username.

Unless I'm hallucinating those too...
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Wow E, that's really strange. o.O Hopefully your proof will convince them. All I can say is be persistent. Did you find out what reason you were frozen for?
Image Image
EofS

Post by EofS »

Nope, because they don't acknowledge that my account exists. Which would explain why my password simply doesn't work, rather than logging me in to say "sorry, you're frozen. Graphic slash fiction on the neoboards is still considered off topic, even if they use chokato flavoured condoms" or whatever.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

That's baffling, it's as though your account just ceased to exist. o_o I hope they can sort that out for you. *hugs*
Image Image
mellaka

Post by mellaka »

That's very strange. Good luck getting it back.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Wow E, that's totally baffling O_o

Not sure if it helps, but I went to see if you were still on my buddy list on Neopets, and you are, though it's showing you as eofs Account Frozen - but it's still proof your username exists, none-the-less. Keep us up to date with how this one pans out!
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Collective hallucination?
Very very odd. I hope they get it sorted out quick for you E!

Also congrats on finishing training Mellaka! That's huge!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Woe: Just got my first ever warning on Neopets. For saying someone in my guild looked very flamboyant.

Hem hem.

''You have received an official warning from the Neopets Team for violating the Neopets Terms and Conditions. Neopets is not the place to discuss anything sexual, including homosexuality, yaoi/yuri, any sexual orientation, or someone's preferences.'

And yet they even say the word gay, lo and behold, in the editorial this week? Hm.
Subeta: Thomas
mellaka

Post by mellaka »

One of my pets got a PPL award - the first of any of my pets to get one. =)

128 dour 1,738 days, 18 hours
http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=minavmp

It's not one I specifically tried for, I just remember liking the petpet when it first came out and thinking it was perfect for my alien aisha.
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Got a faerie from the Tombola and the petpet lab gave me a Darigan Quetzal! The pet is UFA, there's a post about it in the adoptions forum section.