Pet Painting Achievement!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
covet

Pet Painting Achievement!

Post by covet »

This gets its own post for the first pet I've painted since customisation.

Meet Delirium and her doglefox, Barnabas.

I've been meaning to plushify her forever - the mismatch of colours all fit for me, and the poogle is such a chubby, cute pet it still makes a decent plushie even post customisation. Finally today I splashed out a total of 6.75 mil on the MP and PB to take her from being a dull green wocky.

It's set me back on my next and probably final painting goal - turning Moril into a mara draik. I'll have to start earning money again. But I'm really pleased with how Del has turned out, especially once I customise her and work on lookups. One step closer to completing all my accounts!
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Iggy

Re: Pet Painting Achievement!

Post by Iggy »

Oh, I saw you on the boards (Pound boards??) last night :)

Congrats to you, Delirium is awesome! Lovely match there
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

That was...oddly frightening at first glance. I had forgotten all about the normal plushie poogle, and somehow expected an animation of it turning more malevolent. Congratulations on your pet and freaking me out, but in a good way.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Too cute! It's one of the plushies that remain adorable, post-customization. :D Is Barnabas going to remain unpainted?

Miss you in Storytelling :(! I have no one to whine to any more. Come back!
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo