NC mall woe

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
invsagoth

NC mall woe

Post by invsagoth »

So, I wasn't sure if I should put this in minor woes or make it it's own topic. Since it was so D: inducing for me, I decided to make a topic.

I got the 2nd NC mall birthday goodie bag, the first silver one. I had seen it one day while on a side, and got SUPER excited that I saw it so fast. I clicked on it, and realized before claiming it that I was on the wrong account. So I closed the window, slightly annoyed but really hoping that I would quickly see it on my main. I switch over to my main, and excitedly run to the NC mall. No bag. I refresh... no bag. I refreshed for probably a good half hour without any luck. I refreshed off and on that night, and no bag. The next day I refreshed off and on, and finally about 5 pm that day I saw the bag! I was SO EXCITED. I know it's silly, but I've been collecting those things for my gallery. I got it, it was in my inventory. I upgraded my gallery and went to put it in via quickstock, and got an error message:

Error: Could not move cash item.

I went to my inventory and it was gone. I checked my gallery, it wasn't there. I went to look at my NC mall album... and it wasn't even listed THERE. D:

Then I tried to send an error report. I went to the 'I lost items from a glitch!' page, and filled it out. But no matter what I put in this field "Please enter the activity, location or game name. (eg. Guilds, Boards, Wheel of Monotony, Volcano Run, etc.)", I would get an "Oops, Error: The category or item selected is invalid!" page.

What the hell am I supposed to put there?! Vague message is vague, but I put in quick stock, NC mall, shops, inventory, gallery, the item name, left it blank, nothing worked.

I got the new bag but I'm afraid to put it in my gallery. And I like to splurge occasionally on buying NC mall items, but if they're going to disappear into thin air on me... I'm a lot less likely to buy myself the occasional shiny. Especially when I can't even seem to report the problem. D:

It's also annoying because it's not like I can buy myself a new bag. Sure, it was free, but I really wanted it for my gallery and I had it... and it poofed. adgghlekrjelkjk
Thank you to Jazzy for the av!
Ailiel

Re: NC mall woe

Post by Ailiel »

I accidentally got three in a glitch. Sometimes these free promotions are glitchy, but I've never had a problem with the actual Neocash items. I'm sorry this happened, though, that does sound really annoying. If you did manage to collect it on another account, however, it is possible to have a NC mall gift box if you redeem a cash card on that account, and then send it to your main. If I had any boxes I would send you one!
invsagoth

Re: NC mall woe

Post by invsagoth »

I'm assuming since the red bag is out now, the silver bag isn't available any more. I would consider buying a card, but as of yet I haven't been able to find any here in Alaska. xP I wish I could get boxes with paypal. (But that's a different rant lol).

Thanks for saying that you'd send me one if you had a box, that was nice!
Thank you to Jazzy for the av!