Devastated (EDIT: Happy ending!)

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Usul_Princess

Re: Devastated (EDIT: Happy ending!)

Post by Usul_Princess »

...O_O, ^_^.

Wow. Simply amazing. :) I am so glad you never gave up.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I honestly didn't think it was possible. Well, logistically I knew it was feasible, but I never thought they'd do it. Huzzah, huzzah and huzzah again!
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Rah

Post by Rah »

That is ridiculously surprising! I am so happy for you :D
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I checked the news and noticed that a Darigan draik is the newest coloring page. Weird, but congrats!
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Wow, that is a bit of a coincidence. x) Funny how Darigan Draiks now have wings since their converted forms do. Had me all weirded out for a second when I saw the wings on the colouring page picture because Wythorn's custom appearance includes a pair of small wings. o.O
Image Image
Razzbunny

Post by Razzbunny »

I've been following this thread for a little while, hoping you would get at least a few of your pets back, and I'm so happy for you that you did! :D
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Oh my god....

I can't even believe this guys, but SINTHOM IS BACK too!!! I'm literally shell shocked. I received an email moments ago from the same one who notified me of Wythorn's return. She said she noticed that Sinthom was on a frozen account but that my main was full, so she was wondering if I had a side account I would like him on. O_O I didn't even initiate this, she brought this up herself.

Needless to say my faith in TNT has been restored. That is, I know deep down underneath the corporate robots who do nothing there ARE still dedicated staff members who are helpful.

I don't know if I could handle any more miracles, I think I might implode with joy.
Image Image
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

heh, I was going to say that if you got Shroomy back you'd probably explode
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

*jaw drops* That's amazing. Congratulations again! :mrgreen:

This almost makes me want to start anew on the site. Almost.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

So much wonderful. Sad yes to loose Shroomy and Sensation, but how that pales in comparison to what you have back!
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Wow, yay for some of TNT's staff!! Yeah, it's nice to be reminded that there are still compassionate human beings there! :-D It eases the corporate pain.
ZomgethMew

Re: Devastated (WARNING: Neopets may have been hacked)

Post by ZomgethMew »

Mistress Morbid wrote:Though I have to say, I find the whole 'Pet Trade' mentality a little irksome. I mean, it's really awesome when you genuinely have a pet that you'd like to give to someone else, and receive one that you love in return, but the way some people are thinking is just aggravating.
I think pet trading is silly, too, especially as for years, it was against the rules as TNT didn't want users to think of pets as items - very annoying. Anyway, I'm happy you got Eerie back, and Wythorn! TNT are hard to talk to, as I found out when my side account was frozen (for an outside link.. which if they'd have gone to, they would see that it was a petpage that was very much rule-compliant. But anyway.), but I'm glad you found one of the few there who actually listens to what you have to say :).
And wow - you got Sinthom back too?! That's great, congratulations! :D I'm happy for you, MM, I really am c: Yay for the competent TNT staff (and the person who traded Eerie back - and the NCer who informed you that he was UFT anyway)!
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
KauKrazy

Post by KauKrazy »

OMG that's unbelievable! I didn't think it was possible, after all the letters you got, saying there was nothing they could do about your problem. But it's so great and I imagine you are still flipping out with happiness! Wonderful news :)
varii

Post by varii »

I am really, really happy that things ended (mostly) well for you. :) And I'm really glad that staff member was actually paying attention to your case and taking initiative with helping you. I still have some faith in TNT and it makes me happy whenever I see that it is not completely misplaced.
rei @ neopets
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I had a feeling you might get Sinthom back! I mean, if you could get Wythorn, then why not?

Congratulations on the outcome, it is really the best you could have had, finding your account pillaged as you did. Your accounts have been nearly perfectly restored, and with your new additions, they are up to their former glory. :)