Lutari lab zap!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
invsagoth

Lutari lab zap!

Post by invsagoth »

I'm still @_@ about it! I don't know, I wanted a lutari SO much when they first came out, but after the redraw I wasn't nearly as much of a fan, and felt better about the fact that I wouldn't ever have a lutari.

I have a lab rat (named after Willow from BTVS), who I've been zapping for... 3 years? 4 years? Probably longer, though with breaks. She's my battle pet (590 hps, 257 str, etc). I had no intention of stopping zapping her. But... she's cute. And not something I could get again. She's even red, though I might like the other colors. I don't know! I haven't paid any attention to them! (Why would I, it's not like I thought I'd ever have one!)

So I need to transfer over one of my other lab rats (I have three labs, though I rarely zap on the sides anymore). I have a brand spankin' new one, with a real word name that is PERFECT for a lab pet. Normally I don't care about the name thing, but this is just really neat. I have a pet at about 1/2 Wil's current power that I could lab. I'm looking to give him to my mom though, as he was a pound find with a name that I liked at the time. Now I'm not as excited about him. I have another pet with my own name (pound find), who I might transfer over. She's probably 1/4 as powerful as Wil. I have to figure out how to rearrange my main. Right now it has Wil, my first pet, my third pet (named after my deceased puppy), and my maraquan draik. I don't know who to move!

I'm still in shock though from the zap. O_O
Thank you to Jazzy for the av!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Lutari lab zap!

Post by Jessi »

Congrats! Just remember, you can't even transfer your Lutari off the account using the actual transfer system! I don't want you to lose your new Lutari :3
invsagoth

Re: Lutari lab zap!

Post by invsagoth »

Thanks for the heads up about the transfer! I thought that was the case, but I wasn't sure if a labbed one would do the same. I wouldn't want to move that pet, I'm probably going to move the draik. She is my 'dream pet', but I can't customize her much, and she doesn't have anywhere near the history as the other pets lol... So I can look at how pretty she is while she's on a side. lol :P
Thank you to Jazzy for the av!