Another one bites the dust EDIT: UNFROZEN TODAY!!!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: Oh, sh*t. another one bites the dust (frozen)....

Post by thelonetiel »

That's an interesting petpage Mellaka... Actually, it is a real shame it wasn't accepted into the Neopian Times, because I imagine that most people on the site have no clue of what all is requested of them when they are frozen. At least having it in the Times would put it up somewhere, and particularly (if somewhat ironically) somewhere free of fear of cookie grabbers.

I have a notepad document with that kind of stuff, I've had it for a very long time. Kinda a good thing too, since otherwise I wouldn't remember a thing I'm sure. I wouldn't remember a fraction of the pets I had zapped if I hadn't recorded some of them years ago, and even then I think it is a small number of how many I've actually had. Eesh. Plus, I think you remember more when you are in a relaxed state not "OMG must submit report of frozen account NOW"

On topic Usul, I was on the Pound board and saw many people complaining they hadn't been unfrozen from the Mara draik thing. So you aren't the only one. I doubt anyone has been unfrozen yet, TNT's probably trying to deal with everyone that was frozen from protection at once and trying to figure out the best way of doing that without losing face. Especially if the CG was on a Neopets page. So I'd keep your fingers crossed and try not to be too impatient. They probably froze every account that visited that Maraquan Draik's lookup... Which I imagine is a lot. =P

I hope you get your account back though. With any luck you'll get a real response back soon. :)
Usul_Princess

Re: Oh, sh*t. another one bites the dust (frozen)....

Post by Usul_Princess »

thelonetiel wrote:
On topic Usul, I was on the Pound board and saw many people complaining they hadn't been unfrozen from the Mara draik thing. So you aren't the only one. I doubt anyone has been unfrozen yet, TNT's probably trying to deal with everyone that was frozen from protection at once and trying to figure out the best way of doing that without losing face. Especially if the CG was on a Neopets page. So I'd keep your fingers crossed and try not to be too impatient. They probably froze every account that visited that Maraquan Draik's lookup... Which I imagine is a lot. =P
That's good to know. I'm probably in line with all the others. (Just VIPremium, so hopefully I might get noticed faster.) I have a 6 page thread on Charter just chugging along, and it's so nice to know that people will give their condolences, tips, and even bumps to keep a thread alive just for me. Living on sugarspiceetn makes me appreciate my side account pets quite a bit. I would've had a full blown nervous breakdown if I were chain frozen because I don't know anything about my side accounts aside from the basics....Now would be an inscentive to do it pronto.

UNFROZEN TODAY!!! ^_^ *sniffle*
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Xelio

Re: Another one bites the dust EDIT: UNFROZEN TODAY!!!

Post by Xelio »

That's wonderful. I'm very happy for you. ^^
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Yay! Persistence pays off again. Good job Usul.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

One other Charter user got unfrozen today too. Apparently you can be frozen for protection, and it's not a huge crock. Seems to also be one of the fastest reasons to get unfrozen. My pets were left unharmed (and unconverted) My account balance, gallery and whatnot were there, but Rendivir's code was wiped replaced with a bad cookie, that apparently didn't get cleared when they unfroze me. I was worried sick that they'd convert my pets, pound them, or even worse, access User Admin. *kisses PINs* This person did get into my account, and took the most appealing pet to put the code in. So, I'm debunking the myth that a blank page/shop description doesn't have bad cookies. And I sent about 8 abuse forums (one for each frozen day, heh). Even though 8 is a bit much, I'd recommend sending about 4, so they won't forget you and work with you.

All I wanna do is stare at my pets and never take my account for granted ever again.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Congrats ^^
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Welcome back on board Usul!:) It's good to hear your account survived without withstanding any real damage.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yay!! Congrats!! :-D
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Congratulations! Good to hear they can sort things out sometimes.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Good to hear that you got your account back with [almost] everything untouched. :D