Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Usul_Princess

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Usul_Princess »

YEAH Silver Link!! two gold trophies :) *applause*

Dixie: Keep spamming them with requests to be unfrozen. Around this summer, Neo was clogged with unfrozen requests because of cookie grabbers through no fault of the users, but failure to make the site secure. I was frozen for clicking on a pet link laced with CG codes, and was unfrozen in 8 days. TNT might think your reason for being unfrozen is secondary, but they'll probably de-ice you anyway if you keep at it. Send at least 3-4 requests. Maybe 5.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Nice job, Silver Link! And congrats to you too invader!

Woe: I need to read stuff before I waste $5 real money on extra Neocash advent tickets...oops! NOTE TO EVERYONE - NEOCASH ADVENT IS ONLY FOR 25 DAYS! Don't bother getting 30 like i did!
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Congrats Silver Link,

And Fjorab, maybe you can trade a ticket?
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Nope, silly me already converted it, so i sit here with 5 extra "stocking slots" and already maxed out the stockings. If i'd caught myself in time, i would.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Congratulations Silver Link! I'm very envious :-)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

wow finally i have waited over 4 years for this one !!!
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

This morning Zabeka, my Lenny, turned shadow at the lab ray. This reminded me of my goal of a cross-painted Shadow-Royalgirl Lenny being one of my options for her final look. So I bought a Royal PB, adopted a Lenny, painted her and transferred the clothes to Zabeka.
I'm quite happy with the outcome, might look for another background. I'm not sure if another base colour would look better, but I think this one is quite good.

I quite like how the Lenny I used looks at the moment as well. I think I might continue to zap her, in hope of a gender change, though.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Wow, Adi, that's a -really- pretty combination! It makes it look like she's wearing a full-bodied robe of sorts, I really like it. Congrats!

I also really like the unclothed royalgirl lenny on that background XD
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Ocy reached 1000 HP today! =)
All he now needs is a nice war so he can do some quality showing off.

Zabeka looks great Adi! I'll keep my fingers crosses for a gender change for the other one.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

zebru wrote:Ocy reached 1000 HP today! =)
All he now needs is a nice war so he can do some quality showing off.
Wow, congrats. My pet is very jealous - especially since I've been slacking on his training recently. I think the lack of a battle element in AotA is what has me off training at the moment.
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

Usul_Princess wrote:
Dixie: Keep spamming them with requests to be unfrozen. Around this summer, Neo was clogged with unfrozen requests because of cookie grabbers through no fault of the users, but failure to make the site secure. I was frozen for clicking on a pet link laced with CG codes, and was unfrozen in 8 days. TNT might think your reason for being unfrozen is secondary, but they'll probably de-ice you anyway if you keep at it. Send at least 3-4 requests. Maybe 5.
I could do. I feel a little cruel doing so, but so far, even if the people I've e-mailed have seemed friendly they don't seem to have actually listened to me. With me finally receiving reminders about account security, despite explaining so often it is not a case of me losing an account for these reasons.
I suppose determination and hoping I catch someone who will understand what I'm trying to say a bit more is the best idea.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Since the plot hasn't been the best thing to cheer me up I decided to take a look at the mess that is my accounts. So I found myself a small goal and fixed my hissi's gallery on one of my sides:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=mare2

I took a layout from sunnyneo, but swapped the pictures with my own. I left the credit intact, does anybody know if the picture switch could be a problem?
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Dixie wrote:
I could do. I feel a little cruel doing so, but so far, even if the people I've e-mailed have seemed friendly they don't seem to have actually listened to me.
It's because the first or second time is an automated response. (I don't care if that's been proven or not, but it happened to me and MM.) They're hoping they'll deter an influx of users because once I actually called a TNT secretary and she told me they receive about 10K neomails daily about being frozen under normal circumstances. So any excuse not to look into your case will do.

Marah: Probably not, since you left the logo intact but I'd put a disclaimer at the bottom saying that it was SN's layout with your picture.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

Usul_Princess wrote:
Dixie wrote:
I could do. I feel a little cruel doing so, but so far, even if the people I've e-mailed have seemed friendly they don't seem to have actually listened to me.
It's because the first or second time is an automated response. (I don't care if that's been proven or not, but it happened to me and MM.) They're hoping they'll deter an influx of users because once I actually called a TNT secretary and she told me they receive about 10K neomails daily about being frozen under normal circumstances. So any excuse not to look into your case will do.
Ah, I see. Sadly, each form I've sent has ended up being answered by the same woman who has given me the exact same automated responses. I wonder if replying to the e-mail directly (again) will just end up with the same results. Is there a way to get through to a different name, or is the frozen-account form linked to one person?
As much as I want my account back, it's rather futile if my name will be brushed aside by someone who recognises it and has already decided to not provide help or answers.
Rather frustrating. I'd not be if, say, I'd been hacked or scammed years back and there was no way to prove what I'm saying but I self-froze it, and I can use the log-in information to access the page that informs me it was a self-freezing. I'm so unsure why it can not just be unlocked, since I'd still (I hope!) be the only one who can get in if so.

Is it time to e-mail names directly or continue with these forms? Would it be wise to now mention I've been trying for a while to get answers and feel brushed aside, or treat each new submission as if it was the first?
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Jessibean wrote:Wow, Adi, that's a -really- pretty combination! It makes it look like she's wearing a full-bodied robe of sorts, I really like it. Congrats!

I also really like the unclothed royalgirl lenny on that background XD
Thanks, Jessi. The combination has grown on me since earlier, for the reasons you said. My other ideas were Purple or White, but this is probably the most sleek combination. I quite like how the hat gives an illusion of her having fancy hair. (even though the idea of a bird with hair is a bit...odd o_O)
zebru wrote:Zabeka looks great Adi! I'll keep my fingers crosses for a gender change for the other one.
Thanks. I'm not quite sure why I'm aiming for a gender change. The name is quite feminine and I'm not sure I'll get much use out of the clothes. xD

Grumblewoe: Everything is so expensive these days. D: I'm thinking of getting a Faerie Tasu but, ugh, it doesn't come cheap.