Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
EofS

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by EofS »

Dear eofs,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 1,632 beats the score of 1,600 by The Guardian of Shenkuu in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team
So glad that on a whim I checked which game it was :0D It's Cloud Raiders, and my high score was 1690. But I hadn't played for over a year, so I was really not confident I would manage it. Did so on my second attempt, yay!

I was number 260 or so. I was cursing missing the top 250, until I realised that the bronze trophy is awarded from person 51 onwards!
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

It's been raining paint brushes on me! I won a paint brush from the fruit machine (Split but whatever) I've won 4 paint brushes from KQ in the last week (Tyrannian, Ghost, Striped, and Camouflage), AND I got a Darigan Paint Brush for getting in the poetry competition for Elephante Day.

What is going on?! It's crazy.

Couldn't have come at a better time as I just spent nearly all my neopoints on a big present for my sister. And with the change trickling back in, I've been working on a few of the unbuyable items I still need for my gallery. Still have some outrageously expensive ones left, but it's actually starting to look a little bit like a gallery now.
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

well i am happy to report i did get the TCG card i needed now i have to save up for the gold mote stamp then my gallery is done!
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I missed out on the pet name 'Defenestrate' in the purge by less than 3 hours. Ah well :-(
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Madge

Post by Madge »

I'm just going to one-up you, Kantark - I missed out on two names (Shiro and Hamlet) in the purge by 0 hours :o

I neomailed both people and congratulated them though, they were very nice, so all is good :)
Rah

Post by Rah »

Gee, thanks lab!
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I had it happen with Komisarek as well. ughughugh

HE CHANGES COLOR TO BLUE...WAIT. NO COLOR CHANGE, HE WAS ALREADY BLUE. HAHA

SET YOUR LAB ON FIRE.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I got that on a yellow Ogrin the other day, too. Labs are irritating.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I like playing around with names, so i got ideas for something related to Maractite coloring, horses, and water. "Whirl," "whirlpool," and "whorl" got me thinking. Various obvious ones were either taken or were sitting on frozen accounts. I went really simplistic on a respelling and found that "Wurl" was available! :D So now i have a lovely 4-letter 1-syllable pronounceable name on a Peophin ready for the who-knows-when they're available in Maractite.

"Wyrl" is an available respelling. "Whirl" and "Vorpal" are on frozen accounts and may be up during the clearing. "Whorl" is blocked probably due to the proximity of spelling to another word.

I dumped poor Zentango into the pound, but he got grabbed up pretty quickly.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

It happened. It finally happened! :shock:

Grats on Wurl Fjorab! So fitting!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

120:10 at Food Club today. Biggest win I've had in a while. :D
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I don't really play Neopets much anymore. At most I'll go on and do quick dailies and dress up my pets. Well recently I got the urge to paint some pets.
My pet Naowi was made into a meerca and painted striped. I just love how it looks like a chipmunk. It works perfectly too since I call all chipmunks Naowi. XD
Then I painted my pet Nelsyi into a mutant kau. That is one awesome mutant and one I wanted for awhile. Now to find the find the right petpet for her.
Then Kali gave me a Royal Paintbrush for Christmas so I painted my pet Dianire royal girl peophin. I just adore the royal girl peophin and it fits her perfectly.
And last but not least I changed my pet Scythe_Sade. He was a mutant lupe but I hated not being able to dress him. There were items I was dieing to dress him in but could cause of mutant. But I lived with it. Then the guy liner came along and I couldn't take it any longer. So I changed him into a Kyrii and painted him ghost (a pb I've had sitting in my vault for ages). Now he's dressed nicely and I feel he matches his namesake more. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Madge

Post by Madge »

*phew* I beat NQII on InSaNe today, and KT2 came down with little argument. It took about 20 minutes to do the battle, and didn't have any "oh crap!" moments.

I ended up with the Staff of Righteous Fury, which I think means I got the worst prize on all three attempts. Makes me a little sad, but oh well, I did it for the trophy anyway.

Never touching NQ again! As much as I like roguelikes, NQ is not one of them so much as.... torture! But my gold trophies will impress my thousands of adoring neofans.

I also ran into Tiel on the neoboards. She found out about my secret neopian sex change (wherein I pose as a male to get more attention on the boards - really!)
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

So....havent been on in a while...but I was randomly searching and searched the name of a UC Faerie Yurble I used to own on a long forgotten account ...and I suddenly remembered the pw!!! Now I have my SUPER AWESOMELY named Faerie Yurble & I'm soooo putting him on my main!!! Ahhh!!! So happy right now ^_^
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yay for awesome achievements!

I got a mini one at Food Club today. One of the 13:1 competitors i bet one pulled through. It's nice to make 400K on a bet. :-)