Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
DamionDarkheart

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Sent in a Gold HatPC score (422k). Here's hoping it gets reviewed before reset.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Kari

Post by Kari »

Bumped my bank account up to the second to last level :D
derp
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

TNT wrote:Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 404). You have won 725 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Invisible Petpet Paint Brush, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!
Yay! Not quick enough for the gold trophy though.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Got my Habitarium to lvl 50 at long last. Just hope I don't get slapped with a lockout too quickly.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Madge

Post by Madge »

Just never, ever close the window while you've got gems on the field and you should be right.

I'm on level 27 now. Hopefully will get back to 50 eventually :P (what else will pay for my wheel of extravagence habit??)

On that note, I won a good nerkmid a little whiel ago and saved it for this morning to use in the vending machine in hopes of a trophy. I got 58np and a gross food. -__-

I checked the high score table and I got well and truly the lowest score of the 12 people who had used the machine in the hour the neo-day had changed. FML
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Tantrum/Whine woe:

I WANT MY NORMAL FC ODDS BACK!! This stupid, stupid randomizer has been making the odds suck for the better part of 2 years. Risky odds are always fun days with strong pirates, but bad odds every other day?! I WANT MY NP!! *heaves* I really miss Silver Link's thread too. :( FC has left me with little to discuss.

And no, I won't try to earn NP any other way. I am just simply too lazy for that.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

lol, sorry you miss it but the interest sort of died off. I still make my bets every day but it's the only thing keeping me on Neopets so it's not as important to me as it once was.
DamionDarkheart

My score ended up not being reviewed, BUT IT WAS OKAY! I got gold HatPC 20 MINUTES BEFORE RESET

Bronze Hannah and the Ice Caves trophy also continuing on my lab's myriad of lucky color changes, Robot Zafara!
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

My DunnRaven's Disenfranchised got a gold PPL trophy today, coming in at #8 for the oldest buzzlers. Which is kinda impressive. Especially considering his name was meant to be a placeholder until I found something more suitable. Oops. ^^
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

Achievement : ok so this is a few days late but at 2:00 am Sunday morning i got the snowmucher avie it is #186 for me .
DamionDarkheart

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Punchbag' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Also got Richer, but that's less important and certainly less frustrating. Sid was around this morning and I missed him by two minutes.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I haven't been on Neopets much lately, and my side accounts were totally neglected. So I was checking my side accounts to see if all my pets were still there (as you do). One wasn't on my userlookup. Turned out that someone had requested transfer on it because I left them unblocked accidentally, and so therefore was still safe and sound, but the panic inducement was unpleasant. The offer was a Christmas Zafara. Not a bad trade for an UC Darigan Draik in someone's mind I guess.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Happy seventh Neoanniversary to me! Yes, I know it's nothing compared to some of you old fogeys, but I'm pretty proud of it. ^_^
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Another Kau Gallery won the Gallery Spotlight which sucks! I think it's because I didn't get a proper layout together in time. So I'm going to dismantle/sell off mine because there's pretty much no more items to collect since I have them all and there were literally two crappy food items and clothes released for Kau Day this year. I'm going to be a bit sad but coming up with a new Gallery theme should be fun, I love collecting/galleries and I'm excited to try something else.

[edit] http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=xylops

one last show off before I start selling it off, haha.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Wow! But kau galleries = Jamie! That's kinda painful. I feel for you. =(
Image Image