Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by thelonetiel »

On the gelert trans - It seems like they can sell for 2.5 mil, but closer to 2 mil is the typical price. ... I put mine in trades and will likely be investing in a draik with the profits.

My real achievement is that Deathwinks hit level 50 today! Small fry, I know, compared to big battlers, but it's a small goal I've been looking forward to for a while. He still has wonky lab stats that will probably take a few more years of my sporadic training to even out, but I'm pleased with getting berserk finally!
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Frederick is the 30th Oldest Cofferling in Neopia! Which means Treid (just) received a shiny silver PPL Trophy today!! Very pleased!
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Double posting for heartache:

Just to balance out the day I accidentally zapped my RW-named UC Faerie Moehog... in to a Blue Scorchio. She wasn't a permie or anything, but still. SO annoying.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Congrats, but then also ouch for the woe. I know how that feels :-(
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Not really an achievement since she's not going to stay this way, but my permie lab pet Flying_Starz just turned into a Transparent Lenny. Kinda neat!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

A woe of sorts, I got two crafting faerie quests in a row...the second one being for the dress. I was hoping at least for the wig...or better yet..:| the fountain faerie.
Image Image
ImageImage
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

I received a FFQ today, AND it was only 6K! Though it makes me feel a little guilty; so many people want a FFQ, and I get one but all my pets are painted the way I want them to. Unless a new color comes out that I like more, it'll be a long time before I use it.
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Congratulations!
You could always go for the avatar if care about them.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Nice!

And i have the wig, no plans to use it.

I'm still hoping my trade arrangement (1mil) will pull through before midnight for my FFQ so i can try for one last quest before it's over. If it does, it'll be significantly cheaper than any of the PBs for the colors i want. I've used previous lucky FFQs for gift-colorings and as backup for a bad RE.
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Darigan: I've never been much of an avatar collector, and it's certainly not worth the time and NP to morph one of my pets, use the rainbow fountain, and then morph it back for a single avatar. :P (Thanks for the suggestion though.)
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

12 years of Neopets! That's what I'm celebrating (regretting?) today. Been playing pretty steadily and still really like this little time waster of a website. I was cleaning my room out yesterday and found an old neopets.com Aisha t-shirt from 2001. Meeeeemoriessssss!!!

A very happy 12th birthday to my first Neopet, Aurea

And happy early 12th to Braedan (his birthday's on March 3)

And yay Neocolours is back up!
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Ailiel, you're showing me up. :( I was coming to post about my 9 year anniversary today! Though, super congrats to you, and win for having the same Neo-birthday. :D

Started Playing: February 28, 2003

Happy birthday, Deathwinks!
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

You should both be proud you managed to create pets with cool names when you first joined! I think my first attempt was along the lines of avalanche_killer_bird343434 or something (it was a lenny, the pet description when you created them said they were smart...)

I never realized how much the neoboards mattered to me until they were dead. Now it's like dailies / training / leave.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I miss my habituarium. Here I was hoping we were getting an upgrade, but it seems it is a bigger issue...

And congrats on the neo birthdays. I feel young with my 7 years :)
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Is it wrong that I am sort of proud of 14-year-old me? I picked the name by going down a list of baby names (totally not a stranger to those, teenage fanfic writer that I was). Starting at A I got to Aurea before I found one available that I liked!

And congratulations Tiel on your 9 years, a very happy Neoversary to you as well. I believe 9 years is the "Cool Negg" anniversary. :P

I also got TWO avatars today in quick succession. That NEVER happens to me anymore. But avatars do come in clusters, that is true. Earlier today during dailies the Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie finally gave it up, and then Neopocalypse. #332 and #333