Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Cranberry »

I'm so sorry, zebru! I don't think they'll do anything, although I guess it's worth a try. They REALLY need to implement some kind of way to "lock" certain pets so you can't zap them without entering a PIN or something.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Awwwwww damn! I'm so sorry, Zebru. In your place, I'd probably contact them, just out of that tiny hope... man, I know the feeling of zapping the wrong pet, but this is just so painful. =(
Image Image
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Zebru. I clicked your post on Charter, and I was hoping it wasn't this.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Argh! So sorry Zebru :-( Having been there myself I can probably tell how you're feeling right now, a painful mix of loss, anger at having made the mistake, and anger that the very first time you accidentally zap her you get a colour/species change.

Try contacting TNT by all means, it's worth a shot. FFQ won't get Diubi back to UC - unfortunately there is no way back and TNT have repeatedly said they have no intention to allow pets to be re-unconverted.
Cranberry wrote:They REALLY need to implement some kind of way to "lock" certain pets so you can't zap them without entering a PIN or something.
THIS. Would it really be so hard?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Oh no!! :( I did see a post on the boards where someone had gotten a UC pet un-zapped by TNT. It's possible and worth a shot. Hopefully they can do something for you.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Kantark wrote:Having been there myself I can probably tell how you're feeling right now, a painful mix of loss, anger at having made the mistake, and anger that the very first time you accidentally zap her you get a colour/species change.
This exactly. Visiting my profile is such a depressing thing right now. Losing something you can't replace feels wretched, and luck would just have it to happen on one of my two favorite pets. I'm so sorry you had to go through this too Kantark!

Thank you everyone! I sent a ticket to TNT, but seeing it was me who clicked the wrong lab spot and not a glitch from TNT, I'm afraid to get my hopes up.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Fury

Post by Fury »

Oh Zebru, that sucks. I'm sorry!

Mini-mini-woe:
The ray is fired at Juluo...

... and she doesn't change at all :(
This is annoying to see any day of the week but when it happens 3 days in a row it makes you want to throw your laptop out of the window. I want something more interesting than a Green Shoyru please!

Achievement:

I haven't had internet access for a couple of months and yesterday I got back on. I hadn't visited Neopets in that time and was pleased to see the Premium toolbar down the bottom (cool addition!) and thought I'd open up the Super Shop Wiz. After just a couple of searches I sniped a Lady Blurg for 50k and, to my horror/surprise, they are fetching 1 mil+ on the Trading Post now. I snipe a lot from the Super Shop Wiz and a lot of petpetpets but their prices have skyrocketed. Does anyone know why? Did TNT up their rarity or restrict the SHH! events in which they appear?
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

... Um, ok. Thanks! I wish they would change this, I rarely get colour changes!
Fury

Post by Fury »

I thought I'd share this fantastically named shop and shopkeeper I came across by chance today (caution: naughty language):
Spoiler: open/close

LOL it's childish but it made me laugh because it was so unexpected
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

That is amazing Fury, "SQUINKLECUNT"? Genius!

I had a random user mail me today saying that they were quitting and wanted to give away some stuff. I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I put up a junk trade. They ended up bidding over 300k and an assortment of map pieces and codestones. Very random and pleasant!

[edit] They just mailed saying they had forgotten about their stocks and bid another 200k on another junk lot, so random.
dillpickleking

Post by dillpickleking »

I actually finished my Lab Ray xD /feels out of the loop/ So that was nice...

And, pretty much done with pet trading c: Which is a major plus. Bye Bye oh horrific, yet addicting PC!
Bif

Post by Bif »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I knew that buy all of those fortune cookies had to pay off at some point.

"You are currently on a quest for the Fountain Faerie. You are supposed to bring me: Scorchio Armour"

And it only cost my about 7k.

*dances*

Now to decide who gets their dream colour...decisions decisions...
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

So I haven't been very active on Neopets lately, mostly I've just been checking the news and getting my bank interest. I went to get my interest a few minutes ago and THIS happened:

-dies-
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Congrats to you both, wow 7k is a cheap FFQ!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Inspired by Bif, I bought some NC/Faerie Quest Cookies and three quests in:
You are currently on a quest for the Fountain Faerie.
Hullo! Thanks for stopping by again. I hate to rush you, but I really do need that item soon.

You are supposed to bring me:

Buzz Tennis Skirt
Thanks Bif!!