Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Garrett

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Garrett »

I just won 10,000NP on a scratchcard! Squeeee =]
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

According to Jellyneo the next game to get a revamp is Faerie Cloud Racers. Not sure why, as the current version is still looking good, but anyways...
To say goodbye to the soon to be old version I gave it my all today and beat my previous high score with a shiny new one (3099).
I hope I like the new one as much as much as I liked the current one and I sincerely hope they do something about people to inflate the scores impossibly.
I'm glaring at you, first five scores of the Hi-Score Table.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

*laughs* Zebru, I just saw Ocy on the Notable Neopets on the front page!~ Getting lots of interesting Neomail? XD
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

500K shares of stocks owned. Whoo-hoo! Not having much of anything hit the 60s recently has paid off. :-)
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Wow, yeah. I just now checked, and I'm sitting on 691K of them. :-P
Noble fauf

Post by Noble fauf »

The lab ray is fired at Pheophyte...

and he changes colour to darigan!

Not bad, considering he started out as a red shoyru I got from the pound! (though I still think he looks more tyrannian than darigan...)
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Jessibean wrote:*laughs* Zebru, I just saw Ocy on the Notable Neopets on the front page!~ Getting lots of interesting Neomail? XD
Oh, he was notable? :D
Oddly no... ah, my inbox was full apparently and rescued me :mrgreen: *cleans up*
I did get a fair storm of them when Py was notable a month ago.
Last edited by zebru on 23 Jul 2010 08:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

This isn't an achievement or a woe really, but did give me a chucke.

I don't speak Spanish. I have nowhere on my lookup that I speak Spanish. Yet, I arrived home the other day to find this in my inbox.
Spoiler: open/close
The red and underlined font was a nice touch. From what I gather, he/she was referring to the herbal scrambled eggs I had in my shop, wanting them lowered in price for his/her sick pet. Not knowing what to do I replied "No hablo espanol" and gave a link to the fountain faerie. Never thought I'd get a begging mail in a foreign language. This is right up with the girl that said she'd report me if I didn't get her a paintbrush because she deserved it thanks to her terminal cancer. Oh random TNT users, how I love you.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Madge

Post by Madge »

Decided I needed new lab rats and for reasons I still can't fathom decided to pound surf.

Probably a good thing I did! Inside 10 minutes I found Cuaie, a red aisha, and Kashur, a yellow lupe. Lovely species, lovely names!

The lupe I can zap for spotted in the hopes of making someone here very happy (or clothes in hopes of making my lupe have more options just in case I ever get the urge), and the aisha I can zap just for funzies, or possibly for clothes for my aisha.

I'm just surprised such lovely names can exist in the pound and not require lightning reflexes to grab. I guess pet trades has made people care more about pet names?
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

BUZZ has hit 60, for anyone with any. I had 19k of it, holding onto 9k just in case.
MeZergy

Post by MeZergy »

I won a Piece of a Treasure Map the other day. Easiest 35k ever. :3 (Yes, I checked the price before I sold... <.<)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I just sold 5k shares of BUZZ at 63. 12k shares left =)
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Well, I pretty much just had a heart attack. I wouldn't exactly call this a minor Woe, but I don't feel like making a whole topic.

I've been frozen. My main account and 2 side accounts. My other 2 side accounts are fine. The message I got for trying to log in as petbumblebee informed me that it was frozen for my own protection. My side accounts were frozen for suspicious activity. I was just online this morning and I don't recall visiting any weird shops or lookups, but I guess you can never be sure. I really, REALLY hope this is just temporary, because after everything I went through to get my pets back this would just be too cruel.

I filled out a report form but I have little faith in those. Luckily however I had just went on a screenshot spree after a thread here and took down all sorts of important info like neofriends, stock, SDB items, and books read.

EDIT: Well that was fast....now they're all unfrozen. o.O I logged into my side account that was still available and decided to check on the status of all of my pets. I go to lookup petbumblebee, thinking that I would get the 'This account has been frozen' lookup, but it's perfectly normal. Sure enough all my others were unfrozen too. I went to log in to petbumblebee and got a wrong password, so I sent a password request and had it delivered to my inbox. It was just a gibberish password of letters so maybe it was one of their automatic ones.

Anyways, everything's untouched. Thanks for scaring the crap out of my TNT.

EDIT 2: Aha, figured out why that was such a quick fix. Along with the frozen account form, I'd also sent an email to the staff who had helped me get my pets back (she had said herself to email her if I had issues in the future). Sure enough she had just emailed me back mere minutes after emailing her and I hadn't noticed. She said my accounts had been flagged as possibly scammed but she could not see any compromise, so she restored them. It was most likely due to the past issues with my stolen pets that they may have been flagged. She rocks.
Image Image
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Phew, I was worried when I started reading that post of yours and was thinking I saw you online earlier, and was going crazy. I scanned down to see the edit part before I read the rest. What a horrible little scare.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
varii

Post by varii »

I gave in and splurged on a krawk petpet! I've wanted one as long as I can remember and no matter what dream form I've had for Zanvi (it's changed a couple times), the perfect dream petpet has always been a krawk. So now I'm broke but happy. :D

but of course this stupid Aboogala is not attaching. I hate petpetpets. >:[
rei @ neopets