Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Silver Link

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Silver Link »

I hope something is afoot. I'm zapping a Quiggle right now and I hope it becomes Island so I can get that avatar
Madge

Post by Madge »

Also I'm happy to borrow that island shoyru and steal its clothes, I have two shoyrus on a side account and I just love the idea of having tons of mostly unnecessary clothes for them :P

(and I'm sure about half the forum would be similarly willing).
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

WARNING!

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

Due to potentially suspicious activity on this username, it has been frozen for the owner's protection. This can include falling for a scam or entering information into a fake login page. If you would like information on getting this account back, please contact us by clicking here.

If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

Remember to read our Terms and Conditions thoroughly.
haha, good thing I don't play anymore, and haven't since july.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I remembered my gallery, so I spent a fair bit of time today moving things around and adding new items. I feel like I'm back on Neo properly now!

(to show off a little, you can find it here.)
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

I bought a Moltenore today. I've always wanted one and now I have one sitting in my SDB. Not sure what to do with it, heh. But I'm still stoked that I have one!
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Jazzy your gallery is very beautiful. I was most amazed by the amount of items I have never seen before!
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Seeing Jazzy's gallery makes me remember I'm nowhere near close my gallery goal for 2009, and it makes me sad. Why the hell gallery size cost as much as a shop size anyway? Is there a logical reason? They can't be turned back into shops!

Woe.

I spent dollars for the Great Capsule things.

To get a background. A background I will never USE ever.

And I was hoping for amazing rewards. Fooled me once, NC Mall, won't fool me twice.

I'll actually to have to trade it. Hopefully for a Thade Kit, but so not holding my breath for that.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Score!

I just hit the 3,000,000 NP landmark in my bank account today. ^_^ I know that amounts to almost nothing in the neo economy today, but it still feels pretty good for the leisurely pace that I accumulate neopoints at. xD
Image Image
Noble fauf

Post by Noble fauf »

My lab rat aisha Quisitous was just zapped into a baby! She goes well with her petpet a chocolate babaa named choco-puff.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Out of all the pets that were stolen from me during the hacking, I've finally (sort of) reclaimed the last one:

Shroomy has been reborn as Shroomya the Royal Draik. :) I decided I missed her so much, but since I had no chance of getting the original pet back I braved the pet trading boards and had a custom draik made for me.

Shroomya
I like the face of the female Royal draik, hence why I opted for that colour. Also the purple is pretty close to the main colour of her original design. Her custom appearance was originally based on Disco, but I don't like the actual colours on Disco so I didn't want to paint her that.

Anyways, I'm really happy to have her back, even if it's a reincarnation. :)
Image Image
Fury

Post by Fury »

Iggy wrote: Woe.

I spent dollars for the Great Capsule things.

To get a background. A background I will never USE ever.

And I was hoping for amazing rewards. Fooled me once, NC Mall, won't fool me twice.

I'll actually to have to trade it. Hopefully for a Thade Kit, but so not holding my breath for that.
I feel sorry for you and for all of those who spent a lot of money to get the super exclusive bonus item - I too was expecting it to be a lot more impressive. A lot. Perhaps a new MME. But one single background? I thought that was quite a poor reward indeed considering I've seen people claim to have opened over 25 capsules in order to get the bonus item.

I didn't go for the super exclusive prize but rather just the ordinary one; I bought at least one of each capsule for my gallery and opened more of the capsules I wanted the bonus items from (Floating Pant Devil - 3rd or 4th capsule, Stuffed Pawkeet Friend - 1st capsule, Bat Shower - 2nd capsule) so I ended up getting really lucky! The prize, for those who didn't see, was the staff now on my active: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Sunburn

So I suppose that was my achievement. :D
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Jazzy, that gallery really is gorgeous!
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Jazzy, there's about 30 pretty items in there that I've never heard of. Nicely color coordinated! Fury, that's really beautiful. I was entering my koi in the customization spotlight next week. There's also that seagrass background in there that goes really good with Sunburn's current BG. Orikita is wearing that right now.

Nice unexpected achievement that I've completed that side last night. Now I have...TWO useless lab rays. Go me.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
varii

Post by varii »

Usul_Princess wrote:There's also that seagrass background in there that goes really good with Sunburn's current BG. Orikita is wearing that right now.
Ooh, I love that combination. Very creative. :)

After my Krawk petpet splurge I hit 2 mil again today. I've decided I'm saving up for a hasee, so I'm not getting too attached to having points in the bank. :)

Oh. And I needed Royalboy clothes for Saturday so I adopted a Peophin from the pound an painted and then proceeded to zap him hoping for desert. First zap I got a gender change which gave me Royalgirl clothes and a few days later I got Halloween. I really would've traded both for Desert, but I'm pleased. :D
rei @ neopets
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

....And she changes color to Orange!

*facepalm* remember when I said I completed that account? Well, I just zapped the nearest converted pet, and didn't think twice about the fact that it was Svetlanya. I'm annoyed, but extremely thankful she didn't turn into another species. I would've cried if I zapped Orikita and she turned into another species. She was painted brown, and above all she IS replacable. and I have a few UBs I can sell.

*points up to varii* I know! That background is so maraquan and doesn't look faerie-oriented at all.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy