Pokemon Sun and Moon predictions and desires

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Madge

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon predictions and desires

Post by Madge »

I can't wait to see all the new pokemon!! I am relieved it looks like there'll be a lot of them. Will there be new megas?

Something I'm doing which is different from every other game is I'm avoiding all spoilers. Previously for every other game I would hunt down all the spoilers to get my hype on (I remember playing a badly translated emulator for G/S before it came out). Now I'm avoiding the spoilers, the images of the pokemon, etc. Going to see if I can have a different sort of experience for the new games! I unfortunately saw the new exeggutor forme but it was funny so I'm OK with that.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Has anyone else picked up the demo? I'm enjoying it so far, though Team Skull is, erm...something else.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I love Team Skull!

Pokemon seems to me to be reaching for new innovations now, what with Z-Moves and Ultra Beasts and so on. But I'm still excited. I ended up happy with mega forms, even though that already felt like stretching. Hopefully it ends up feeling natural.
Image Image