Fan made Online Pokémon MMO RPG Game PokemonPets just star

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Alucard

Fan made Online Pokémon MMO RPG Game PokemonPets just star

Post by Alucard »

☆ Hello guys. How are you doing? I hope all of you are fine.

✰ I would like to introduce you a new (started at 9th July 2014), 100% free (not even donation not to mention there is no premium market etc.)

✯ Fan made Pokémon MMO RPG Game Pokemon Pets: ⇶ http://www.pokemonpets.com

♔ You can register from here to try out the game:

✮ The game has hundreds of Pokémon at the moment with 500+ official moves coded

✩ Each week there are events and new Pokémon being added to the game

☆ Game has 520 game maps and they are pretty good actually

✓ Here 2 example of maps:

✌ As different from other Pokémon Online games, PokemonPets uses bigger artwork images of Pokémon and it is planned to improve overal art quality greatly

✓ Here 2 example of Pokémon artworks:

☢ Pokemon Pets have so many awesome filtering system at many pages that makes players life easier

♛ For such check out following pages:

☑ Pokédex
☑ Game Maps

㋡ Some useful pages of the game as following to check out:

☑ PokemonPets contact/about page

☑ PokemonPets privacy/TOS page

☑ Game unique stat calculator

☑ Pokémon listing page to see Pokémon quickly

☑ Pokémon Natures page

☑ Game unique Pokémon Abilities page

☑ Pokémon types chart page

☑ Game unique Pokémon Moves/Attacks page

☑ Game how to play page (need to be updated)

☑ Game videos page (need to be updated)

☑ Pokemon Pets wallpapers page (all wallpapers are HD)

☑ PokemonPets banners page

☑ Pokemon Pets profile game avatars page

☑ PokemonPets game zones page (game maps are classified as elemental zones)

☑ Game has dedicated forum

☑ Pokemon Pets credits page (you can also get your place here with helping)

☑ PokemonPets official Google+ page

☑ PokemonPets official Facebook page

☑ PokemonPets official Twitter page (make sure that you are following to be aware of news & updates)

☑ PokemonPets official Youtube page (make sure that you subscribed to be aware of news & updates)

✇ Too much talking now let the HQ gameplay-screenshots talk
☑ Gameplay HQ screenshots page

♻ Pokémon and respective character names/images are trademarks and copyrights of their respective owners.
✯ PokemonPets is not affiliated with Nintendo, The Pokémon Company Creatures Inc. or Game Freak.
Last edited by Alucard on 17 Jul 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Fan made Online Pokémon MMO RPG Game PokemonPets just st

Post by Jazzy »

Hi Alucard - as before, you are not allowed to use this forum to linkspam. Why do I consider this linkspam? Because a) you do not participate in this forum at all except to promote other websites and b) there is no legitimate reason to link pages such as your TOS and privacy policy except to game Google rankings. An identical post has been made to 59 forums. I have kept one link to your main page, which is all that is necessary for people to investigate your website.

You can keep your post, but you may not add back all those ridiculous, extraneous links. If you do, I will delete your post and remove your ability to post links and images.
Alucard

Post by Alucard »

Jazzy wrote:Hi Alucard - as before, you are not allowed to use this forum to linkspam. Why do I consider this linkspam? Because a) you do not participate in this forum at all except to promote other websites and b) there is no legitimate reason to link pages such as your TOS and privacy policy except to game Google rankings. An identical post has been made to 59 forums. I have kept one link to your main page, which is all that is necessary for people to investigate your website.

You can keep your post, but you may not add back all those ridiculous, extraneous links. If you do, I will delete your post and remove your ability to post links and images.
thanks but do images also being that way

i mean people would like seeing screenshots :D
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I'm okay with you putting one image up to illustrate your site - you can pick which one, I didn't want to choose for you when I originally took the images out :) But yes, images are the same, because they affect ranking in Google Images, so it's still spamming to put up loads of images on an unrelated website.
Alucard

Post by Alucard »

Jazzy wrote:I'm okay with you putting one image up to illustrate your site - you can pick which one, I didn't want to choose for you when I originally took the images out :) But yes, images are the same, because they affect ranking in Google Images, so it's still spamming to put up loads of images on an unrelated website.
ok i did pick 1 ty :D