Does anyone else here play The Sims 2?

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Yuka

Does anyone else here play The Sims 2?

Post by Yuka »

They just announced this less than an hour ago:

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep4_index.php

Finally! I've been waiting for pets since they brought the base game out. :D Joy. It looks like they're totally customizeable, too, which I was hoping for 'cause I want to play around and make evil mutants. :twisted:
NecroAd
Time-waster

Post by NecroAd »

Oh my God. I can't wait for this to come out! It's going to be so awesome! I was so waiting for the pet expansion pack to come out. This is the greateast news I've heard in a while. I may be sad but I like being this way XD

I only skimmed the page you gave the link to so I don't know all the details, but I wonder how many pets you can make for one family? This is going to be sooo awesome and I just can't wait! I haven't played the Sims 2 for a while either because it keeps crashing with the hot weather. But hopefully, by the time this expansion pack comes out the hot weather would have died down.

Anyway, thank you very much for making my day! I owe you one!
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I actually don't play the Sims 2 anymore.The OFB expansion disappointed me as does this one. I never liked pets on the first game. I was hoping that if they were going to rehash another old expanson, it would be one I actually liked such as vacation.
Not all who wander are lost.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Aww, shit - this means I'm going to get sucked back into the game ;___; Pity it's only cats and dogs though but I guess they're the most popular and easiest to work with.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Trick wrote:Aww, shit - this means I'm going to get sucked back into the game ;___; Pity it's only cats and dogs though but I guess they're the most popular and easiest to work with.
And birds and piggies!

I hope the piggies aren't lethal this time though.
NecroAd
Time-waster

Post by NecroAd »

Trick wrote:Aww, shit - this means I'm going to get sucked back into the game ;___; Pity it's only cats and dogs though but I guess they're the most popular and easiest to work with.
Actually they aren't the only pets you can have, you'll be glad to hear.
Add dogs, cats, birds, or guinea pigs to your Sims family.
^ From the link that Yuka provided.
Sockie

Post by Sockie »

Oh maaan, that means I'll have to reinstall The Sims 2 on my computer. Honestly, I've been waiting for this ever since I got The Sims 2. I hope this'll be good and not a flop like the university.
Last edited by Sockie on 27 Jul 2006 07:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
call me sock. :]]
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

O______O *reinstalls Sims 2* I totally missed the line where it said that, thanks for correcting me ^^
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

EEE.

I play Sims2 off and on - I'll get REALLY into it for a few weeks, then just crap out and not play it for months xD But I NEED this expansion. GUINEA PIGS. Guh!
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

YAAAAAAAAAY!

Aw darnit! I don't even have OFB and FFS yet! D:
Miltank is the coolest pokemon.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

The thing that sucks is that they're not controllable by normal means(ie new boolprop-type cheats). Oh, the werewolves look crappy.

Hey, I've always liked using the mind control mirror anyway. :)
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029