Trickster Online: anyone play?

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Trickster Online: anyone play?

Post by AngharadTy »

Does anyone here play Trickster Online? It's kind of like Maple Story in that it's cute and foreign and you can ruin a character really easily by misplacing a few points but the game itself doesn't offer much help so you have to look on fan forums and such. Only this game is Japanese and everyone's a furry. Also it's got this stupid web interface where you're supposed to log in from the site, and it only works with IE6, but once you've logged in I can have Derek help make it a double-click link instead of a navigate-to-the-web-page-and-wait-for-it-to-load thing.

ahem.

Anyway, I have a cat and a fox. I hate lions because they hack. Anyone else trickster-y?
Image Image
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

I play trickster as of...2 hours ago! I'm mrbboy2005!
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

Humans with animal features don't count as furries, unless they're in fursuits. x: But that's a whole new level of scary that we should avoid.

I was waiting for Trickster before its release, and when I joined, the servers were bogged down like crazy, so I fell out of love really fast. It's cute and pretty, but...very no. I didn't have the patience to wait hours for the chance to kill a lvl1 mnster. XD; Looks like that eased up, so I guess I'll play around with it.

I've got a dragon named Jinrae. Dunno if the island choice matters or not, but he's on Pearl.

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

They're furries. The animal bits come off.

I don't play anymore. Partying got really annoying at higher levels.
Image Image
Keith

Post by Keith »

I'm basically the same way.

I heard it was going to be really good, and I waited. And once it was released I was like 'eh'.

I hated the web interface (and all the games by that company use the same method)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I believe they did away with the web login now. They should never have had it in the first place.
Image Image
nanabobo567

Re: Trickster Online: anyone play?

Post by nanabobo567 »

I hate bumping up topics... Especially ones over a year old... But, my friend introduced this to me when we were playing Maple yesterday, and I'm hooked. He showed me the right point placement, and I got addicted. I guess most of the problems you guys are complaining about are fixed... You don't have to log in by the web, it's not laggy (less than Maple, for sure), it's only as boring as Maple, and... I'm playing it on my Vista so I couldn't tell you anything about the supposed "not working in Macs" thing. I'm on Fantasia, obviously on the only server so far, Dream Island.
If you think this didn't deserve to be bumped, mods... You can kill me or whatever.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Re: Trickster Online: anyone play?

Post by bonecrivain »

I'm going to lock this topic, since it is a year old. If anyone's playing this game and would like to talk about it in this thread, PM me to discuss.