Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Mesmirez

Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates

Post by Mesmirez »

http://www.puzzlepirates.com/

Anyone play it? :D It sucks rather, because you have to be subscribed to captain a crew or wear fancy clothes/have fancy pets, but other then that, it's fun. A fun little addiction that I've just recently rediscovered. Fun games, pillagin', all that good stuff. I'm Vendetta on there. Whee~
Thanks TheLoneTiel for the siggy^^

Sub | Neo | DA
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Oh, I'm very addicted to it. I hover around 60 on the ultimate bilger list for my arch. I'm not on a subscription ocean, though; I'm on a dubloon ocean, Viridian. I'm Dyanara there, though.
Image Image
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

I play that, it's crazy addicting. I'm on a doubloon ocean so I can avoid paying actual money - Sage. My name there is Nelennath. I'm currently working up the courage to ask to be made an officer in my crew, one of the largest in the ocean.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I have to work up the courage to ask my Captain for 5 doubloons for a new officer badge, doh. But he is my sugar daddy and has bought me badges before.

What're your favorite puzzles? Bilging is my favorite (as I hinted previously), but I also love swordfighting and carpentry.

Oh--and the pirate speak is amusing; when Will calls me Ty, it turns it into "thank ye." ;P
Image Image
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I am on the same ocean as Tybeans, my name on it is *gasp* Illuen :P
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.