Kingdom of Loathing?

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
oogabooga

Kingdom of Loathing?

Post by oogabooga »

I know a few people here play it. I'm oogabooga (#157501) on there as well, with Rachelkachel as my hardcore multi which doesn't get played ever. I'm in the middle of a period of actually playing the game, whereas over the summer I sort of slipped away from it... I hate when that happens and I miss holidays, or they add a bunch of new content that I have to adjust to, like hi mein or all the smithing changes.

The main reason I'm posting this, actually, is to ask whether anyone has a good clan I can join. My current one is dead :P
Wysteria

Post by Wysteria »

I joined, played through 6 softcore ascensions and... joined Subeta. My attention span needs work, I guess. I don't think my account's been deleted yet, though.
Bless my whiskers. {Formerly Grey Cloud.}
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I joined ages ago, perhaps even years, but forgot my account name and the email I signed up with. I remember being quite proud of my shiny meatcar, and that's as far as I went. I was a seal clubber back then. I signed up again a couple days ago as FeralKoala, because the humor is irresistable.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I was one of the first couple hundred people playing it, actually. I was uber rich when I played, and high level, and then my account info was lost, and after that I've been filled with a vindictive spirit. I was a Sauceror
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Yep, I'm lavender_ on there (I'm *so* original with usernames, huh?). I'm currently a lvl 16 pastamancer, I'll ascend when I feel I have enough chow meins :P And then I'm going back to my disco bandit roots ^_^

I also fell out of the game for months. I just started playing again maybe 2 months ago and was completely lost (especially with the chow mein changes, garr).

Can't help with the clan thing, I don't have one. I'm a loner :P My sister was bugging me to join hers, but I didn't want too. Same thing with neopets' guilds.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

I was in a clan for a while, but then they kicked me out for inactivity or something, I'm guessing. 9_9; I kinda didn't play for a long time. Fortunately, I kept up with logging in randomly, so they don't delete me. Then again, all I used it for was the free training, so it wasn't a big loss.

I'm giseisha on there, bluejay is my multi.
<3
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

I don't know if you guys have been on lately but there's been a lot of new content added and the Naughty Sorceress quest has been raised several levels.

I am St Arbucks. I had another character who was in a clan called Kingdom of Kingdom of Loathing (KOKOL) and it's a good active clan.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I used to play it, I might start again right now actually. The accounts getting deleted after 60 days thing is a little daft.
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

They don't get deleted if you have a Mr. Store item ;)

Yes, I have been playing again recently, and all the new content is awesome. The level 11 quest is hilarious. I finally finished the level 12 quest last night and I'm ready to start on the new Lair.
Signature by Tom