What are you currently playing?

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

colbatdragon wrote: I'm playing Xenosaga. The cutscenes are too long X.x But I want to play Xenosaga 3 sooo badly.
I don't mind the cutscenes, as I like the story in the Xenosaga...saga.

Be forewarned then gameplay in the second game is crap. The battle system is terrible. So terrible that I just quite. I was almost to the ending, but I was just tired of it. If you end up hating the battle system as much as I did, I'd advise you to just download/buy/whatever the cutscenes from 2. I just downloaded and watched the cutscenes I missed so I wouldn't be completely lost.

Three is a really great game though. I think the battle system in 1 is still my favorite, but this one isn't bad either :D And the amazing story, like always. 3 also has a really nice backstory section so you can read about all the events in the other two games.

I'll shut up now.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I'm playing LEGO star wars II for the Ds, which is the glitchiest game you can buy on it. The characters fall through holes, camera angles swap places, rooms are impossible to get out of, and it takes less than 3 hours for even the crappiest of gamers to complete the levels, since there are no lives. If you die, you just continue.

I'm also playing Oblivion for the Xbox 360, which I suck at.
colbatdragon

Post by colbatdragon »

Seerow wrote:
colbatdragon wrote: I'm playing Xenosaga. The cutscenes are too long X.x But I want to play Xenosaga 3 sooo badly.
I don't mind the cutscenes, as I like the story in the Xenosaga...saga.

Be forewarned then gameplay in the second game is crap. The battle system is terrible. So terrible that I just quite. I was almost to the ending, but I was just tired of it. If you end up hating the battle system as much as I did, I'd advise you to just download/buy/whatever the cutscenes from 2. I just downloaded and watched the cutscenes I missed so I wouldn't be completely lost.

Three is a really great game though. I think the battle system in 1 is still my favorite, but this one isn't bad either :D And the amazing story, like always. 3 also has a really nice backstory section so you can read about all the events in the other two games.

I'll shut up now.
Ahahhaha, thanks for the warning. No, I really do like the story, I just lose attention after 20-30 minutes of continual cutscenes @.@ I like beating things up just as much as story XD