What are you currently playing?

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Scimthary

What are you currently playing?

Post by Scimthary »

*I'm so sorry if this thread doesn't belong here*

So I mentioned this in the chat yesterday and now I'm creating it, yay ^^ This all about what you are playing, it doesn't mind if it's Ps2, GC, GBA, MMORPG...whatever, just post what you are playing!

I'm playing FFXII : Dirge of Cerebrus for Ps2. It's a pretty game where you play as Vincent Valentine, the main problem is the gameplay since the graphics and music are excelent. The gameplay is...horrible, Vincent can only use guns and kick / morph into the gallian beast ( sp? ) with the help of items, and overall the commands are hard to learn.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I've kinda been on Hiatus with FFIX. I'm at the beginning of disk 4, and having too much fun goofing off then actually plotting.

GBA's got me playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I'm an eevee, of all things. My partner is a torchic named Antonio.

And as always, I'm playing Maple Story. Been having too much fun with the beard they just released in the cash shop.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon's out?!

I'm playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, and it's extremely fun. Samus owns you. :P

Poke'mon Diamond/Pearl got 35/40 at the Japanese magazine Famitsu. Which is in the 87 - 89% range.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I just beat Xenosage Episode 3.

Getting Okami this weekened, so I'll be busy playing that.

Been playing a lot of Maple Story recently as well, thanks to a friend who got me re-addicted :P
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Yay for Okami! I just got that in the mail like, 15 minutes ago, and I'm reading through the instruction guide now.

For my portable games (I bring my DS to school and play during study hall/lunch) I'm playing Pokemon LeafGreen and Summon Night: Swordcraft Story. I'm picking up Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue this weekend.

And I need to play Suikoden IV. It's been rotting on top of the PS2 for about a month.
derp
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

The Movies for PC.

Yep. That's it.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for me too. I'm a Bulbasaur. :3 With a Cyndaquil sidekick.

Other than that, not much. Other than just "grabbing a random game and playing it for about ten minutes when I'm bored".
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I'm actually on a mission to finish FFX. I bought it only a few months after it was released and only played for about a day or so. I actually played more of X-2 than X when I picked it up again. I've clocked around 50 hours so far, and if I beat the damn thing it'll be the first video game I've ever completed. Honestly, except for Um Jammer Lammy, I can't think of a single one I've beaten. Even when playing games on the *pansy* setting, I'm nothing but sucktastic. I've got some of the best games just collecting dust in my drawer for no real reason: Devil May Cry, Ico, Vieutiful Joe, Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, Katamari Damacy, Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Beyond Good and Evil(which is halfway finished to my credit), and Kingdom Hearts( 1/4 done). No, I don't know what my problem is.

Now that they've got the DS lite out in pink in Japan, I'm going to ask my dad to buy it for me for X-Mas along with Metroid Prime Hunters and Animal Crossing. I had wanted to get one for my birthday, but had some unexpected expenses that left me broke. I'll probably buy Okami used somewhere.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I didn't know it was out either until my friend called me up while I was on the way home from work and asked if I wanted to go out and get it.
colbatdragon

Post by colbatdragon »

I just figured out what Okami is XD *wants*

I'm playing Xenosaga. The cutscenes are too long X.x But I want to play Xenosaga 3 sooo badly.

Disgaea is next. :3

I wonder if FFXII will be any good /skeptic/
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

FFXII will be the pwnz0rz. Of course *can't wait for it*.

As of late, I've been pretty much addicted to FFXI, which I started in March. White Mage Tarutarus FTW! If you guys let me, I'll post half a billion pictures :D So, you are officially warned.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

World of Warcraft. ;)
Image Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I just got Mystery Dungeon, too. I'm a Mudkip and I am sooooo cute. And I have a Cyndaquil sidekick, because they rock.

Also Trickster Online, and Auto Assault but my friend stopped paying so I won't get to play that anymore after next week (no fun alone).
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Other than dappling in FFCrystal Chronicles whenever we feel like charging our GBAs again (e_e), I haven't been playing much. I am replaying Final Fantasy Tactics thoguh, one of my favorite games of all time, and am also trying to actually FINISH FFIX this time. I LOVE that game, but I always play through the third disc, STOP, and then start over cause I can't remember the story O_o I'm about to get Eiko now, so hopefully I can actually finish the game this time... I haven't finished an RPG in ages.
Kuroro

Post by Kuroro »

Mistress Morbid wrote:World of Warcraft. ;)
I ought to restart that again too. I played from the start, but a few months ago, went on vacation and kinda, didn't re-log. The guild was falling apart also from lack of members lately.

For now. I played some The Movies, but am actually not really playing a game. Don't know why. Lost interest a little and have a lot of other stuff to do. I do DM for D&D.. but that's no computer/console game. :wink:
Set by WIS!