World of Warcraft - Join Daggerspine (PVP) (US)

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Kuroro

Post by Kuroro »

Yup, and with paladin helmets as cooking pots. Mwhahaha.. ehrm.. ok..

Apparently there is a way to change the EU file to a US file.. darn. Tempting. I would rather go the legal way though. Anyone had experiences with Gamersloot? They sell US games through mail.. hm.. sounds fishy too. I wish I wasn't this paranoia.
Set by WIS!
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

Well, I play on an EU-Server, but a german one: Antonidas. But I got there characters of almost any level, so if anyone want to join me, just sent a Pm my way. :)
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Kuroro

Post by Kuroro »

I must tell, my German isn't too good. Though it might be a way to shave it up. I'm Dutch speaking, I mostly understand it.. but yet. :|
Set by WIS!
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Is Daggerspine the ebil pvp?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Yes, but really, PVP isn't so bad. And being Horde on a Horde-dominated PVP server is especially not so bad.
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Holy bacrap. For whatever strange reason, I had forgotten my account name and hadn't logged in to check anything in months. I very smartly wrote my password down on my game cd sleeves, but not the account name I chose that I never use anywhere else. Lo and behold I discover that for $25 you can transfer a character to a new realm once every 3 months. I wish I had known about this sooner. But damn, I still wouldn't be able to transfer my pve character to a pvp realm. Oh, but I would be able to transfer over to Khadgar where a real life pal plays.

Does anyone know if my character is still waiting in the abyss to be reactivated, or is it gone since my account is currently inactive?
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

I dunno about the US =/= EU server thing, my main server was just Oceanic cuz I was playing with an Australian friend. Do EU players get access to the same Oceanic realms? If so, that could be a middle ground...

They implemented character transferrals finally? Neat. ♥ Your characters and whatnot are never deleted, as far as I know. I might put aside the money to transfer Naimh over to...wherever NCers might be playing at the time. XD

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Tempting. I'll have to see what's going on with my credit card since it expires in two days and I haven't been mailed a new one.

I used my modskills to edit the title in case anyone missed MM's post or happens to be lurking. Oh, and the free 10 day trial thingy is apparently permanent now. You can refer a friend and earn a free month of play if they end up subscribing. I'm not sure if you need a credit card, but they apparently have game cards you can pay for with cash at real stores to use instead. It might be worth looking into buying them from stores online since large chains usually accept a wider variety of payment methods.
Keith

Post by Keith »

What exactly is everyone making?

I don't want to make an undead and have everyone else be on the other continent. @.@

Also - should we start a guild? I could get the funds together if you wanted to. :x
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm going to make an undead, and MM is going to make a new one too, I think. I can't decide between warlock and rogue; the only thing keeping me from being a warlock is that I really don't want to do herbalism/alchemy yet again, ew. Maybe I'll just hold off on that for now and go be a warlock. I'll start actually playing in a few hours, just planning a character now.

edit: oh yeah, tailoring. I'll be boring and do that.
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

So, I cleaned off my desk and discovered that Sears sent me a replacement card in a plain white envelope about 2 weeks ago. I am not a slob! I'm terribly stuck on being a troll shaman, but if I can transfer my original elswhere then I'm not going to bother making another. I'll probably end up being a moocow druid.
Swarmy

Post by Swarmy »

Malfurion (US) - Nomewor, 17 Gnome Warrior.

I got it about a month ago, not yet completely addicted. :3
Keith

Post by Keith »

Mkay, I guess I'll make an undead mage.

I love the undead quests, mostly because I hate the barrens.
CallyKariShokka

Post by CallyKariShokka »

Daggerspine, eh? X3

Maybe any of us that join Horde-side Daggerspine should list our names here to be put on friends list.

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if there's an NC WoW guild, or something. XD;;
Keith

Post by Keith »

Like I said - after a day of playing I could easily fund a guild, if we wanted to do that.

I'll make someone later tonight, most likely undead, and female. :P