World of Warcraft - Join Daggerspine (PVP) (US)

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'll try to log on tonight, after I get a spot of work done. ^_^
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

If/when we ever get around to creating a guild, what would our tabards look like? I've been looking through the options available and I like the heart, bunny, muffin, or lawn gnome crests. I think that's what they're called. I also like pink.
Keith

Post by Keith »

What level is everyone? I finally have the time to create a char on it, and I want to know hwo far to level up ^^
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Hehe, I have a level 15 troll hunter and a level 10 undead warlock. I think I'll play my warlock some, later tonight or tomorrow. I could do with some zombie in my life.
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I have a 16 Tauren druid, but I'm quite fine with doing newbie quests. I've mostly just been doing random things like fishing and "discovering" new areas.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I POKE YOU ALL!!
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Are we done now or what? Can I unsubscribe again and go back to not playing Guild Wars instead?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I never saw anyone online. =( And now, I'm.. mostly playing my Wii... >.>
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Well, I had assumed people would like post their availability or something to that effect. That way we could *gasp* find a sure way to play together. Gah. I wish it wasn't so impossible to find people to play with.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Gah, I never see anyone else on when I'm online. =( I must come on at completely different times. Unfortunately I work 40 hours a week so I don't have a lot of time to play on it.
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I have a very flexible schedule. It's just that I need to know when to wake up otherwise I'll be asleep at random periods throughout the day.

WTF? I tried playing on Daggerspine and was placed in a queue. Since when did it become so popular?
oh em gee

Post by oh em gee »

i started a shaman on daggerspine, just because I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMG. her name's Pikkit.

but yeah, i never see anyone on either. =( granted, my mains and guild are on whisperwind, so i go there a lot... but i do log into daggerspine once every few days... :x
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

So...the Burning Crusade will soon be upon us. Anyone intending to play then? I picked up my subscription again for this month, but I know I won't have the money for it until February. However, there's only about a 20% chance that I'll bother. My only real interest would be acquiring a cockatrice or whatever they're called now, but I've yet to buy a mount in the year or so I've had the game.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I'm so freakin excited for the expansion. =D I plan on getting one ASAP. I started a new horde character on Daggerspine a couple weeks ago and having a lot of fun. It's an Undead Rogue named Decaydra, so you'll probably see me online more often, I'm really liking her. Already at level 20.
Image Image
CallyKariShokka

Post by CallyKariShokka »

Expansion. Burning Crusade. Two days. Mmmyes.

I think I'm addicted. I had a dream last night about buying the expansion. XD

I have the collector's edition on reserve. Tuesday afternoon, I'm going to make a drenai or blood elf or both on an RP server.

*confetti*