World of Warcraft - Join Daggerspine (PVP) (US)

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Heh, my main Horde character is a male Tauren as well. xD I think they're awesome, but I hate the females.

Also, it's possible to do all your beginner quests in a different area if you so choose. If, for instance, you're a Tauren in the thunder bluff area you can travel over to the Undercity place and do quests there. Then we could all quest in one area together.
Image Image
Riyoku

Post by Riyoku »

Meh, I went with female.. that way it's not as weird for me to follow the male tauren around. Heh... I just looove them, artistically speaking of course. X3 They're prolly the only race in wow that I can draw. :P

And I loathe having people call me 'he'... very common too.. I guess "Riyoku" sounds like a boys name?

I know, I just wanted to make sure before I travel alll the way there and likely dying - a lot - on the way. X3 Only to find only one or two people chose undead and already left the area... XD
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Must not spend paycheck on WoW and a computer good enough to run it....
Image Image Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Hopefully Kuroro doesn't mind that I added a list of character names to the first post. Anyone else that joined Daggerspine must needs post their character names! ^_~
Image Image
Keith

Post by Keith »

I haven't had a chance to mak ea character yet, Blizzard is being retarded.

I've called twice now, and left emails, saying my account was hacked. They have verification from everyone on my buddylist for my main, that someone was online when I was not, etc, etc.

And they refuse to do anything.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Has anything been done to your account? Can you change any of the relevant info or have you been blocked out? I've also been wondering if you've made note of your accounts on Subeta or is this a special secret thing.

I happen to like the female Tauren. I can't say if I like them more than the male since I always play female characters and usually try to make them look as much like me as possible. While I do occasionally moo, I am not a cow, so class/profession/skill does come first. If I had my way, I'd be a human raised by trolls—not all that far from reality. I just wish the Tauren mounts weren't so ugly and weren't so ungainly when they move. I understand that they need to big strong things, but they don't so much as rampage as they do shuffle at high speed.
Keith

Post by Keith »

I've been blocked out completely.

I called blizzard 3 times today, and got a busy signal each time. wtf.
Kuroro

Post by Kuroro »

Keith wrote:I haven't had a chance to mak ea character yet, Blizzard is being retarded.

I've called twice now, and left emails, saying my account was hacked. They have verification from everyone on my buddylist for my main, that someone was online when I was not, etc, etc.

And they refuse to do anything.
Oh dear.. Never had that problem. Luckily. In Europe they used to be quick to answer on the forums.. but not sure how they were on the helpdesk. Of course, if you have been thrown out, you can't post on the forums?

Nah, don't mind the list AngharadTy.

Hmm.. the irony. In the rules is listed that they can't help people outside the US, Canada, etc.. no Europeans thus, if they enlist. They irony is that they don't seem too helpfull anyway.
Set by WIS!
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

So, does anyone have any specific times for when they'll be online? I know I've haven't been on much due to Halloween and trying to do anything in the current Neopets plot. I'm usually online from 6pm NST to 1 or 2 am NST. Though I did meet up with my doppleganger Riyoku for some fun and talked to Ty while questing in the Barrens.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I haven't been able to play lately, woe. Had to work, then clean the apartment, and now my dad's visiting. But I guess I'm usually on in the evenings, America-time. ^_~
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I figure NST(Pacific) is easiest to check on for most people since you can just visit the main page and see what time it is. It's hard enough for me trying to figure out what 9pm is NST after 6 years of playing. I should remember by now, shouldn't I?
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Yeah, ditto to Ty. ^^;; I've been working a lot so haven't had a chance to be on much. But I should be on more this weekend.
Image Image
Keith

Post by Keith »

So, I finally got my WoW account back yesterday, and it was the strangest thing.

My main character was a leveled up 4 levels, and all of my characters were loaded with blue items.

It's like,.. when you hack an account, don't you usually... take everything? I dunno.

So, I may finally be able to start a char on this server, haha
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Perhaps they got their main axed for hax0ring and didn't feel like starting entirely over? Oh hey, this guy's dude looks neat. *hax0r* Whee!
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Whee double post! Just saying that I will be on later tonight, and available all of tomorrow since it's my day off and I can't move any further along in the Neo plot.