World of Warcraft - Join Daggerspine (PVP) (US)

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

My undead warlock is Kaindell, but is still only level 1. I'll play in a little while. ^_^
Image Image
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

Hehe, Undeads seem to be quite the vogue. *g* My only Level 60 and first character ever is an undead rogue and I love her to death. *g*

And about the EU realms... I don't know for sure, but I never saw anyplace where you could join any other realms but the EU ones. There were only the choices for language. :(

But I guess I'm joining Daggerspine, too, though I have to say that I'm really, really bad at PvP. :oops:
And I have to think about a character...

@Kuroro: If you want to come to Antonidas, my undead rogue is called Valfara and most people understand english there. :)
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Created a cow named *dun dun dun* Kauket, but it happens to be an Egyptian goddess of primal chaos and whatnot according to godchecker. I'm already at level 5, and hopefully once I figure out what quests I can just skip I'll find my way over to Lordaeron.
Last edited by Huggles on 26 Oct 2006 06:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

I'll joined now too, an undead priest named Corson. :)
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Can anyone quickly help me figure out how to bring up the different chat windows? Maybe it's a pvp or newbie thing, but I can only bring up Mulgore gen chat with /1. The rest don't seem to exist.
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

Isn't it something like "/join (channelnamehere)"?

/join LookingForGroup
/join Trade

NCers can also make their own channel, although I can't remember how to do it. I do remember that once it's made, /cinvite (charname) invites people into the channel.

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
Kuroro

Post by Kuroro »

Akjara wrote:I'll joined now too, an undead priest named Corson. :)
Akjara, I assume you have a US account too then? :?

I will take a look. A NC wow guild. Nice.

Moocows are cool. *pouts* :D *Does the tauren dance.* :mrgreen:
Set by WIS!
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

My new character is Missmorbid, level 7 right now after some questing with Ty. She's an undead mage.

And we totally have to make a guild.

Money's no problem to start it, my boyfriend's loaded on WoW. xD Feel free to note me if you need a couple gold to start with, he's happy to give some to all your NCers.
Image Image
Kuroro

Post by Kuroro »

Xulael wrote:Isn't it something like "/join (channelnamehere)"?

/join LookingForGroup
/join Trade

NCers can also make their own channel, although I can't remember how to do it. I do remember that once it's made, /cinvite (charname) invites people into the channel.

~X
Yup, it is.

I'm not sure about how you made your own channel again. Maybe simple start /join Neocolours? Usually it gives a number to the channel automatically.
Set by WIS!
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

Gah, that's not fair. I didn't realise they named the EU and US servers the same. And they even made the EU Daggerspine a PvP. :( Perhaps you could edit the title of the thread to include a US or something, because I didn't know where you're from and thought since there was an english speaking PvP Daggerspine I picked the right one. *sigh*
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Welp, I edited the title for a bit more clarity. Though if you European-bound players are considering starting anew to group up, you're more than welcome to pick a server, and post it here, and it can be edited into the title.
Image Image
Kuroro

Post by Kuroro »

Akjara wrote:Gah, that's not fair. I didn't realise they named the EU and US servers the same. And they even made the EU Daggerspine a PvP. :( Perhaps you could edit the title of the thread to include a US or something, because I didn't know where you're from and thought since there was an english speaking PvP Daggerspine I picked the right one. *sigh*
I know how you feel.

I'm not sure how many European players there are here. :|

The fact that quite a few people were restarting, made me look into the matter US-EU Wow.

I have thought about it, and I wouldn't mind buying a US game or key.. That would be needed.

The next difficulty is getting the key, which a few sites offer (like gamersloot), plus apparently Blizz US doesn't accept EU visa. Which is the biggest problem to me. Gamersloot offers to activate too, for me, plus, if I use pre paid cards after that, I should be ok.

I'm honestly obsessed.. it's always that way if I put my mind onto something.

It's a pity about the visa thing, since you can download the US trial and upgrade it online through credit card to a full account (I'm downloading it right now.) But since my Visa is European, I fear I will be canceled if they notice.

By the way, Gamersloot would mail the key to me.
Set by WIS!
CallyKariShokka

Post by CallyKariShokka »

Woot, just made my own.

Malka, level 1 troll Shaman. X3
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Yarr. I got a pirate costume for Halloween and earned my bear form as a tiny human. I'm level 10 now and broke. So, if he wants to send me any money to help me on my way to UC, I certainly wouldn't protest. I promise not to be as bad as will with screenshots.

ImageImage
Riyoku

Post by Riyoku »

I'll join daggerspine with you guys asap.. I'll prolly use a different gender from my own though >> because female tauren stink XD their anatomy bugs the crud outta me >> But I LOVE LOVE the male taurens tons... so... we'll see XD

EDIT: went with my correct gender, so now I'm Riyoku, a female tauren. Bah :P

EDIT EDIT: Can someone add a whole list of names... I went through posts and only about 4 of you gave the names of the charrys you made... but I guess those of you that did will prolly fill me in anyway.. how many undead are there? I'm thinking of getting my tail to undead lands asap.