World of Warcraft - Join Daggerspine (PVP) (US)

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Kuroro

World of Warcraft - Join Daggerspine (PVP) (US)

Post by Kuroro »

It's been a while since I logged in.. a few months. Lately I'm feeling a little like it again. But the guild I was with from the start, is nearly gone. Few members remaining. We were a semi-rp guild, not really into the big instance stuff, thus leaving the endgame to slowly crumble our interests.

Anyhow, anyone here still playing or getting at it again? I might stroll around with some new charries now and then if I know some others. Though, I'm not really hardcore.

I used to be on Earthen Ring, European server.. yup. Ah, the times. :mrgreen:

Daggerspine
AngharadTy - Kaindell, Chaostrophy
CallyKariShokka - Malka
Huggles - Kauket
Mistress Morbid - Missmorbid, Kastrel, Scythra, Decaydra
Riyoku - Riyoku
Set by WIS!
Keith

Post by Keith »

I just started playing about a month ago again, and it's been on/off. Istarted completely anew.

Greymane
(A) Moan - 25 Priest
(A) Kiisu - 21 Mage
(H) Juicebox - 4 Shaman
(H) RipWitch - 28 Warlock

I have more over a few other servers, but not that I play that often.
CallyKariShokka

Post by CallyKariShokka »

Been playing one and a half years solid, now. XD I'm obsessed.

Got one real 60 on Shadowsong, Horde-side. Hiiaka, if anyone wants to poke me. :3

..I preordered the expansion collector's edition. XD;;
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

EDITed for updates, etc. I have WoW at least until... June 07? Something like that. I suffer severe alt-itis as well, so I'll only list the ones 19+.

Blackrock (US - PVP) - Khaezil - lvl 22 Orc Hunter
Blackrock (US - PVP) - Desimona - lvl 19 Undead Warlock

Bloodscalp (US - PVP) - Shiramine - lvl 34 Night Elf Hunter
Bloodscalp (US - PVP) - Serazoni - lvl 29 Night Elf Druid
Bloodscalp (US - PVP) - Sardi - lvl 21 Human Rogue

Emerald Dream (US - RP-PVP) - Naimh - lvl 62 Gnome Warlock

Frostmourne (Oceanic - PVP) - Inquiring - lvl 30 Draenei Hunter
Frostmourne (Oceanic - PVP) - Intra - lvl 20 Human Priest

I srsly need to get more Hordies up. I just...get bored with them, despite the fact that I think all of the Horde races are cooler. (You can probably guess why I haven't gotten into Daggerspine yet...)

~X
Last edited by Xulael on 04 Mar 2007 07:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Hee, I just got this shirt in the mail yesterday ;)
For The Horde shirt

I haven't been playing a whole lot recently since I've been pretty busy with work, but there's no doubt I'm addicted. xD I play on these two servers:

Gurubashi
Vephriel - lvl 32 Night Elf Hunter
Amalthya - lvl 17 Night Elf Druid

Daggerspine
Kastrel - lvl 26 Tauren Hunter
Scythra - lvl 10 Troll Warrior

Vephriel was my first character, so she's my highest level. I'm working with Amalthya more though right now. After that I started experimenting with other characters which is why I don't have a level 60 or anything. ;P Kastrel's my main Horde character. I'm in the PVP realm, so I don't know if I'll see anyone from NC. But it would be fun. =)
Image Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'd really like to play again if I could play with some of youse guyses, but I don't think I can convince Derek to let me sign up for it again. Pity. My characters aren't on any of the servers mentioned so far, though, so I'd have to start over. Hm, since I'd be starting over anyway, don't they sell those demo CDs for like $2 now? But then, I *am* lazy...
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Ditto the laziness. I actually have to check up on them to make sure they properly cancelled my account because I had 14.97 or whatever the monthly fee is randomly pop up on my credit card statement. Asshats. My main was a troll shaman by the name of Ziyal and I think around level 30 on Gilneas. Forget about here, my biggest problem was finding anyone to play with in game. I'd spend two hours whoring myself out to the public for 15 minutes of gameplay outside of solo questing. But I want to play so bad. Even just being able to play with one other person I knew was a blast. I don't do rp or pvp, and seemingly everyone I know is on a different server. I wish it were like guildwars where you could just pop in to any server you wished or were randomly put on whichever was the least populated. Maybe not all servers would be like that, but a few for people who don't want to waste hours creating new characters every time they want to play with a friend. I've literally created and leveled 7 night elf druids to level 15 or so in a week or two. I hate starting over, but If I could be sure that at least 4 or 5 other people would be playing FOR THE HORDE on a pve server, I would. You'd have to have a guild of people ready and waiting to lead me around to play for the Alliance because the night elf is the only race I'd play.

No, I'm not bitter at all.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Yeah, I'd love to play as an undead with someone actually fun. I was forced to play alliance before; night elves sure have lovely scenery for a while, but give me zombies any day. What is it, $15 for a month? I'll work on bugging Derek about it. *shrugs*
Image Image
Keith

Post by Keith »

Yeah - I hate that there are so many servers, because after you've found somone who plays, they are on a completely different one.

I'd be willing to make a new char on another server - but the only problem is that I'd be whining the entire time about how my other chars on greymane are extremely well funded. :P
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Oh yes, Guild Wars wins again. The funds or items you put into the bank are shared amongst all of your characters. I actually love everything about Guild Wars except for it not being WoW.
Keith

Post by Keith »

I have a few characters on guild wars - as well. I just have'nt been on recently.

It gets boring really quickly, and you can beat it. Which is why I prefer WoW.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I played WoW during the Summer at my cousins house. Luckily I was only there 3 days otherwise I would probably be addicted to it.
Image Image Image
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Ooh, if you start playing again Ty we should both start new characters together. ^^

I'm also perfectly willing to start new characters with a bunch of NC people, it would be fun to feel all noobish again.

Also, am I stuck playing PVP now, or is that a changeable option? I'm not too sure about it, all I know is that we started out with PVP since that's what our friends did, but I have no idea what the other types are like or if I can even choose them now.
Image Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

There's really not a hell of a lot different between PVP and non-PVP servers. I played both, in my time. I actually found the PVP ones more fun--the people have to been just that little smidge smarter to succeed there.

Derek says I can play for at least a month--I'll probably sign up tonight or tomorrow, depending. Which server should I pick? ^_~
Image Image
Keith

Post by Keith »

If you guys start - tell me which server. I woudln't mind starting a new character as well (if you'd have me)

Also - the difference between PvP and Non-PvP is really limited. Pretty much, in PVP if you go in another area, you're flagged. in non-pvp you have to iniate battle in one of them to be flagged.

I didn't like PvP, because tehre were always 347 paladins sitting outside of UC.