wii: wii tour

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

That depends on how big the discussion actually gets. If no one cares enough to discuss it outside of it's relation to the wii, it's not hurting anything.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I could swear it was $500 and the PS3 $600.

Either way, lining up weeks in advance for a system is still incredibly pathetic. I enjoyed how the Best Buy I read about gave out vouchers to the first 140 people there for a Revolution and sent them home :P No one there got stabbed or shot or anything.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Perhaps you were thinking of the different PS3 models? One has a 20 gig hd($500), while the other has a 60 gig hd($600).My dad was a bit upset that he didn't buy a couple PS3s and sell them on Ebay. I'm also a bit upset that he didn't.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Image Image Image
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I think I did too
CtrlAltDel wrote:So we've got the Wiinformation. November 19th at $250. A few bills less than any other next-gen console and I've still seen people complaining that it's too expensive. Go figure
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/news.php?i=1212
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Generally you should post a little bit about why you're pasting a random link at us. But since you didn't, I'll caption it for you: "Morons waste money and aren't even creative about wasting it." Really, they can't think of anything more interesting than setting it down and swinging a sledgehammer at it? Destruction is so fun, and they make it boring.
Image Image
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I guess I wanted there to be a little mystery and intrigue, sorry all. :P It's a clip of an ass trying to promote a chain of websites called smashmy_____.com
Image Image Image
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

I, too, think it could've been a lot more interesting. With, like, flames and more noise and maybe a water slide. And more flames.

Umm, as for the wii, yay for people who are enjoying it! I don't play video games that often, but I think it's a cool invention. I am also, because I possess the maturity of an 11 year old boy, really entertained by nearly all the "wii" jokes.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

AngharadTy wrote:
Generally you should post a little bit about why you're pasting a random link at us. But since you didn't, I'll caption it for you: "Morons waste money and aren't even creative about wasting it." Really, they can't think of anything more interesting than setting it down and swinging a sledgehammer at it? Destruction is so fun, and they make it boring.
Wanna know what's funny? They only dented it, they couldn't get past the metal covering.
George Foreman doesn't put his name next to shoddy productsm you know.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Bzuh? It's true that Nintendo's console is the sturdiest one. But the George Foreman one is the PS3, so your two comments make no sense together.
Image Image
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I played on a Wii today :D

EofS beat me at bowling and Miguel at table tennis. But it was good fun. The Wiimote is a lot smaller than I had expected it to be. We couldn't actually see the console itself, though they had mocked up a bedroom and living room to do the demonstrations in.

They only had Wii Play and Wii Sports, though, no Zelda or anything else. Although the minigames were easier to pick up and play, in terms of a demo showing off what the console did they were a good choice.

It makes me want one but I can't really afford one at the moment.
Neopets wishlists: here