Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Ending...in 3D.

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Ending...in 3D.

Post by Silverevilchao »

It's fan-made, too.

Some guy with 1337 CGI skills remade the Sonic 2 ending in 3D. Now we know the beauty of Sonic 3D without annoying/crappy voices. That, and, well, it's the SONIC 2 ENDING IN 3D.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Sonic, meh. Sonic went crap when heroes came out, it was just downhill from there.

I never actually managed to complete sonic 2, I was only 5 when I managed to reach the last level and I couldn't beat the robotnikbot. The years passed and my megadrive broke, and that was that.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Spivsy wrote:Sonic, meh. Sonic went crap when heroes came out, it was just downhill from there.
Yes, it did. :x Sega and Sonic Team can't seem to make (half-)decent games anymore. But the original ones kicked total butt.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Ahh, I remember it well :D Took me most of the Christmas holidays many years ago to beat that game, but it was worth it. Thanks for the nostalgia trip!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

ROFL i actually thought that was really cool xD Sonic 2 is probably my favorite of the old Sonic games (other than Sonic 3 and Knuckles), and that was really fun. And they used the original music!

I haven't played ANY Sonic games since Sonic Adventure, and not even that one. I kind of lost interest when Sonic went completely 3D and Amy Rose became important and they introduced new characters that looked like two dollar whores and gave Shadow guns. I'm an old school Sonic girl ;_;