N64 games

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Spivsy

N64 games

Post by Spivsy »

My ps2 broke, so I splashed a hefty, hefty ten whole pounds on an N64, since that broke a few years back. And since nintysixtyfour games are a pound a piece- the world is my virtual oyster.

I've currently got goldeneye, mario kart, super mario 64, banjo kazooie, diddy kong racing, wwf wrestlemania (stolen off my cousin =p) Lets smash/centre court tennis and nagano winter olympics.

What else should I get (other than paper mario and super smash brothers)?
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

ocarina of time! And maybe the Yoshi game- Yoshi's Story?- but OOT is the best game you haven't listed.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I've already got ocarina of time on the gc collectors edition, but I do like the look of yoshi's story.
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

I was always a fan of Jetforce Gemini. Never finished it though, huh. And if you have Banjo Kazooie, might as well throw in Banjo Tooie as well!
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

ahh! ..one of the Star Wars games.. Damn, I forget, but one I remember again Ill edit.

:O SMASH BROTHERS!
Nothing To See Here
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Starfox 64 is good. :o
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

The games I kept for my N64 were...

Paper Mario, Super Smash Brothers, Yoshi's Story, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart, Pokemon Stadium (both versions), Pokemon Snap, 007: Goldeneye, Donkey Kong 64, Banjo Kazooie (1+2), Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and uh... I think that's about it.

Pretty sure most of these have been listed, too.

I am an evil Gamecube convert who forgot all about the N64. ): (and I'm about to forget about the GC for a Wii... I'm feeling like a trend ho.)

~X
Last edited by Xulael on 06 Dec 2006 08:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
TCD

Post by TCD »

Banjo Tooie andI second the Super Smash Bros. EDIT: And Snap. Goldeneye is pretty good, too.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Perfect Dark, if you like shooters :3
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

I'm gunna go ahead and tell you to cross pokemon snap off that list, because its crap. Gunna put a big freaking circle around super smash brothers.

WWF Wrestlemanis pales in comparison to WWF No Mercy. Newer and better. Surprisingly good and addictive game was...Hydro Thunder. Had to look up what it was called. Boat racing, oh yes.

1080 Snowboarding. !

Nyuh...can't remember all the awesome games I had. Best ones are definitely Mario Kart, SSB, and Goldeneye...and pokemon stadium, best if you get the game boy game adaptor jobby too.

edit: STAR WARS ROGUE SQUADRON. I have shamed myself in not mentioning it right away.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Cheese wrote:I'm gunna go ahead and tell you to cross pokemon snap off that list, because its crap.
Your opinion is not shared by many, many other people. =P
Image Image
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

Cheese wrote:I'm gunna go ahead and tell you to cross pokemon snap off that list, because its crap.
This is the part where I go "Shun the non-believer! SHUUUUUUUUUN!" x:

But ah. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, and if Spivsy's getting N64 games for cheap, can't really go wrong one way or another... Unless, yanno, someone coerces him into buying nine hundred and ninety-nine copies of something like Superman 64. XD

ALSO, I forgot to mention Diddy Kong Racing, which was my first N64 game.

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

I thought Pokemon Snap was fantastic, I still have my copy..uh.. somewhere. I'd say it's worth it.

And definitely Ocarina of Time and Paper Mario, yes. Necessary.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

StarFox 64 is made of much awesome. And, if you can actually find it, Mischief Makers is a pretty fun game.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

Pokemon Snap is fun! Conker's Bad Fur is fun at first but it does get silly. Majora's Mask is fantastic. You might have that on the GC disc though..