Wajas

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
EarwenAncalime

Wajas

Post by EarwenAncalime »

Anyone here play?Well, my username is Hyoutsuu ^__^ I only started but ch'yeah was just wondering if anyone else has a waja and what not :)
CallyKariShokka

Post by CallyKariShokka »

... *steps out from lurking*

Been playing a couple of months. XD I supply some of my friends with starter pups, as I have quite a few femmes and a trio of studly studs.

Yeah, I'm a silly, silly virtual pet addict. *SHAME*

My username there is Cally, ID 1245. 83
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

Im Hyoutsuu.....dunno my ID # though :D

I have yet to get a waja -.-
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

My account is X ( #10273 ). I've a side account that I'm not actually using as of yet, but oh well. I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

Followed a friend to the site and she gave me my first Waja and tips on how to make monies (farming the rune game endlessly, not using firefox, and avoiding ending the game on an odd number).

I'm just sort of waiting for my first two puppies and considering whether I want to save up and buy another adult Waja in the meantime.

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
CallyKariShokka

Xulael wrote: not using firefox,
Buh? Not using firefox? Whyfor not use firefox? I use it almost exclusivly for wajas..

Anyway, if anyone really needs a pup, I'm expecting quite a few on Monday. I have a stud with 100LQ, so I sort of bred him to 6 of my fems. XD;
Anza

Post by Anza »

I just joined a couple of days ago. It seems pretty interesting, but the site is so slow D:

Cally, I would adore a starter pup! I'm on Anza ( 11016 )

*snugs*
CallyKariShokka

Though, I have to warn on my pups.. XD

A distant ancestor of theirs happens to be a waja that, from what I've seen, BRED WITH EVERYTHING THAT MOVED.

I keep finding wajas somehow related to this one guy. XD So, if you ever intend to breed a pup I hand out, just.. Check lineage. XD;;

Also, let me know by Monday if'n ya want a pup. I'm expecting at least 4 on Monday and one more on Tuesday, not taking in to account twins or triplets.
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

CallyKariShokka wrote:
Xulael wrote: not using firefox,
Buh? Not using firefox? Whyfor not use firefox? I use it almost exclusivly for wajas..
Firefox often confuses the site into thinking you made two clicks on the rune game. So, say you're almost done with the game at 14 clicks. You get the second a, and the site reads that you have 16 clicks now. Usually, when you get the s after that, the site will decide to read it as one click and give you the uneven number reward: $200 (as opposed to $5000-3800). -_o;

Heh, whenever the site isn't lagging, I'm saving up monies to see about getting another Waja. Helped a friend buy their first, and wouldn't mind terribly pitching in to help others get started. <3

~X
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

Heh, I just joined as Wrynale (11378). I'm reserving my first male with a user who seems to have impeccable taste in Wajas and a fantastic understanding of the breeding process.

The generous Cally has proffered me a Corsie* (*under certain terms), should her new litter come up with one ^_^

EDIT - I am now the owner of Elderberry Rainbow :)

Thanks X for the tip! That Runes game bailed me out by getting me 10k so I could pay R/B fee.

-----EDIT again - >.< Removed them, Sorry X!
Last edited by chickvw on 21 Dec 2006 06:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Fish

Post by Fish »

I joined up after reading this topic, but there should be some sort of comprehensive guide to Wajas on the site =/ Until I found an obscure answer on the FAQ, I didn't know how to get a Waja.

Have 45k, reserved a Waja with the user Pure. He's a little blue/green/purple thing with fangs. I need a bit more to get him, but it's the cheapest Waja I found for sale, that I like.

I'm... confused about my ID, though. It's Fish, user 11295. Anyone got ideas for raising monies?
Last edited by Fish on 19 Dec 2006 02:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<B>highly</b>FLAMMABLE<I>animal</i>
<a href="http://subeta.org/userinfo.php?user=158800">See: Feezl</a>
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

Erp, ChickVW, hope that that wajas admins don't see that post. Revealing the trivia answers anywhere is a freezeable offense, I think.

There really should be a guide for wajas... a lot of the FAQ doesn't actually show up, or doesn't make the greatest of sense. I had to nose around in the help forums and bug a friend repeatedly until they answered all of my questions.

Your actual id is the #. Whatever you login as is for your knowledge alone. Your cave and display names can be changed as often as you like.

And... -points above to rune game tips- Farming the rune game's really the only way I make my money. Also visit Santa Apollo (world map, red stone) and play Fish-a-Waja every day.

~X
wikkdklownz187

Post by wikkdklownz187 »

Hey I have been on Wajas for little more than a week. Chick is evil thats why :wink: :mrgreen: I'm Wikkd ( 12259 ) and hopelessly addicted to pet sites
Neopet username: Wikkdklownz187

Subeta username: Wikkdklownz187
Fish

Post by Fish »

Cally, I think I understand the "breeding with everything that moves" thing.

The third Waja I bought (Silver Wind) and the fourth (Marshpaw) are half-siblings by Coal, and Marshpaw's "mate" (Sand Piper) has a daughter by Coal. I'm afraid to look further into my Wajas' histories. I have a feeling Coal will show up in most of them somehow.

I've also got my first two pups aged, and am really hoping to hoard more aging things to fix up the next few: Tiny Tigress by Swampfell out of Tiger Orchid; Whitepine by Swampfell out of Silver Wind; Leopard Rose by Toughskull out of Mudrose. ChickVW also gave me Mute Rain by Elderberry Rainbow out of Birch =) I've got pups expected out of Tiger Orchid, Silver Wind, Sand Piper and Chaos Lily.

I like this game. If anyone has Crumbs they don't want, send 'em my way!
<B>highly</b>FLAMMABLE<I>animal</i>
<a href="http://subeta.org/userinfo.php?user=158800">See: Feezl</a>
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

Yes, I also confirm the breeds with anything...
In the corsie lines, however, it seems to be 'Loria'. :( *has 3 wajas related in Some generation to loria*
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

i just joined this site when registration re-opened a few days ago. i'm still in the early stages of figuring everything out and am enjoying it so far despite the bad lag. but i'm not sure how long my interest will last after i have things figured out and have a couple of nice wajas though. there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to do there besides breeding your wajas.

i have no idea what my user number is, but they seem to be growing rapidly. my main account is like 55??? & 2nd, made just 2 days later, is in the 57000s.