Maple Story

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I'm getting a excited waiting for this for to download, only 18 minutes left before I'm allowed to play! =D

EDIT: GRRRAR!! I don't belive this :evil: there's something called nprotect gameguard that won't let me play the game, i am severely pissed off with it right now >=(
Slipknotbondage13

Post by Slipknotbondage13 »

Joey wrote:Anyway, Glad you got the scammer banned Illuen, and sorry his damage was done before he had his sorry ass banned. Ruin the fun for everyone they do. At least it was only 7 ores, they're really not that hard to come by. (You should see how much steel and sapphire I has after 5 levels of Jr. Grupins. Dear lord the 5 levels of Jr. Grupins...)
I've no ideas what jr grupins are *lmao* our characters are fairly low levels so far-I think the strongest thing Ares character can kill is either the octopii or a green mushroom though the green mushrooms can kill him easily.I've a feeling it'll take awhile before I get there or he does however I know what you mean about it only being ores.Hell I've not been able to find one person to sell ore to thus far which is highly frusterating.Kind of makes me wonder about how good it does a person in the game until they need a weapon upgrade anyhow.
Spivsy wrote:I'm getting a excited waiting for this for to download, only 18 minutes left before I'm allowed to play! =D
EDIT: GRRRAR!! I don't belive this :evil: there's something called nprotect gameguard that won't let me play the game, i am severely pissed off with it right now >=(
Check the faq on the site-there might be a solution to it.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Jr. Grupins are these adorable little kitty like monsters that you can fight in Ossyria. There's actually three of them, with the elements of fire, ice and lightning, and Jr. Grupins are the ice ones. Because they mob, they're pretty much the best training for a mage until about level 40, when you can move onto better fire-weak monsters.

Then there are regular Grupins, and they actually throw ice at you. Lots of damage, I won't try that again until level 45. XD
Slipknotbondage13

Post by Slipknotbondage13 »

Oh now see I was in Raine's account yesterday in Ossyria but only for a little while and at the start of that area-there were little metal balls that I attacked and then I left with a friend of hers who was taking some perverse delight in showing me things that my character and Raine's really couldn't possibly survive but that -his- could *rotfl*

Have you checked out the valentines quests yet?I think that they do holiday quests is rather cool.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I've checked the faq, and all of their answers involve firewall settings, but I don't even have firewall on my computer- so I've got no idea what the problem could be.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

I'm loving the valentines quest. I can die and not lose EXP! So I'm hunting Dark Nependeths as best I can. Which isn't very well, since they kill me a lot.

Ossyria's a lot of fun when you're above level 30. If you go far enough, you can find a level 50 only area where you get stopped by a guy named Jeff. Though I wouldn't reccommend trying it unless you are prepared to die, you have to pass by level 78 monsters to get there properly. And they were doing more damage then my max HP.

Reminds me of the one time I was trying to get to the cursed sancutary, and died on the way. So as I'm floating there dead, all of a sudden this high level Crusader guy comes buy and totally owns everything that just kicked my ass. This was right after 3rd jobs were released, so he was one of the first I had seen. It was neato...

Can you tell I like wandering into death defying places?

Spivsy, have you tried redownloading the game entirely? I seem to remember that being the solution to everyone having trouble with Gameguard when it was first released. Or maybe a good computer restart...
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Hee, Derek always goes to the horrible places of death. Because he's a thief so he can get there without getting hurt (unless they use magic, of course). He was complaining a lot about the sentinels in the tower, but he still went to the bottom. I'm only 29; I'm going to go hunt some undead mushrooms for a while, once I catch up on all the new quests they added. I wonder if people will still buy charms at a nice price?
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

I'm not sure on the price of charms, since I always earn them myself and when I have a whole bunch, I'm too lazy to sell them. And in general, I tend not to know the market price of anything. I'm lame like that XD

Anyway, if any of you got a random butty request from Haves on Broa, that's my new DEXless mace-page =D