Maple Story

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Moga

Post by Moga »

Eh, don't remmber where I left myself; been off for a long time doing work. But they're all in the same world, one of the B worlds...

I'm StealthDib the thief-to-be-Bandit, WarriorGaz the Warrior, IbySenka the Magician-to-be-an-Ice/Lightning-Witch, and Melu the to-be-Archer, who's still on Maple Island. Eh, I need to install the game on another computer in my house; I have items I want to trade between my charecters, job specific drop stuff mostly. And Melu must have a snowboard, because he just needs one.
I spent months working on a half hour presentation. Why? Because it was fun. I'm not obsessed or anything.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I think I'm going to make a character on Bora once the client finishes installing. I already have a vauge idea of what I'm going to be too :)
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

If anyone actually has money, we can make a NC guild or something. It costs like 1.5 million mesos though, which is more then I have on Bera, let alone Broa...
Slipknotbondage13

Post by Slipknotbondage13 »

Well Ares managed to get scammed last night.Mind it wasn't a huge deal because he didn't lose -that- much but still it pissed me off.Ares had been trying to level up at Henneseys with Illuen and well I was in the other room doing something and Raine who -could- have helped him wasn't in the room either *grumble* Some guy named Striker140 opened up a tradebox with Ares and asked him if he wanted a dog-Ares of course was interested and told him yes.The idiot told him to bid something and then he'd gift him the dog and told Ares it was the only way to do that-then *rolls eyes* he asked his dad who was in the room if he could trade his ore for a dog.Instead of looking into it a bit more or asking someone who knows about maple story even a little my hubby just told him sure if you want a dog trade whatever you think it's worth.Well Ares knows that ores are things that make Raine squeal when she finds them so he traded all seven of his to that idiot.

I am so hunting down that troll today :twisted:
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Slipknot, I don't know if Ares told you, but I got that guy frozen-Nobody messes with Ares on my Watch. Also, when he gets on next, i have something for him ;)
Slipknotbondage13

Illuen wrote:Slipknot, I don't know if Ares told you, but I got that guy frozen-Nobody messes with Ares on my Watch. Also, when he gets on next, i have something for him ;)
No Ares said that right before I told him to get offline for bed that you said you reported the guy (I need to learn how to do that) and that some guy that kept saying SHUT UP was going to annoy Striker and someone else reported him as well.

Ares will be online tonight but you don't have to give him anything because he got scammed hon-hell Raine was already telling me to have you log into her account to give him stuff even cause she felt bad about it.It's not like the boy didn't get help from her to begin with so things are easier for him to begin with you know?I think the lesson learned will be a good thing for him-but his mistake was understandable because he -can- ask Ron about neopets stuff and scams but maple story just no *lmao* not a smart thing to do.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Eeee they reset the PINs so I can get into my first account! (Which apparently has a fake birthday so I can't figure out how to delete characters but whatever.) I'm on Bera with this account, not Broa, but I have a level 28 archer with all sorts of goodies on her person. I'm Tsaiya, someone find me and take goodies from me. ^_^ (I might still play on Broa sometimes--I got a lucky 4/4 draw for a magician, woo.)
Image Image
Slipknotbondage13

*plots to make a character on Bera*
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Hee, all my friends have characters on Bera, too. I just want a Broa-character so I could play with youse guyses.
Image Image
Slipknotbondage13

Well I want one to play with you if you're going to be in Bera more then that's where I'll be however my character will be male as apparently if you create your first character as male you can only create males and I had created the first character for Ares so I'm stuck-not that I'm fussed over it really though.I've nabbed a female character on Raine's account so technically I could go make one there too *ponders* might just do that.

I've been making one character of each type to play-each in a different server just to see what they're each like.Supposedly they're all different but I've failed to see difference thus far.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I think male thieves look nifty (or are they called rogues in this.. bah, it's all the same), and of course warriors of any sort are kind of non-gendered, with all their armor. *chuckles*

I'm waiting on this demmed ship to take me away from Orbis. Bother. I don't need <i>that</i> much realism in my game, heh.
Image Image
Slipknotbondage13

Male thieves do look cool in the game *nod* but I'm thinking I'll try bowman over in Bera-as I don't have a character of that yet.I haven't made myself a warrior character either but I tend to play Ares account a lot too so that's probably why I'm in no rush with that :p
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Or you could just take the fate route, and see whatever good stat roll comes up in character creation. *grins*

I'm irritated because my archer was perfect but my finger slipped or something once while allocating the points and I gave myself a point of int.. or luck.. whichever is closest to dex. *shakes fist*
Image Image
Slipknotbondage13

That's a good idea too-the fate route though I'll have to go and see what the stats for each thing is good etc before I do that :p
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Whee... downloading the patch. Go Ty! Now we can have fun on Bera! I always feel Bera is my home sever, since while I started on Scania, I jumped ship during the double drop days and my favorite character is still there.

Anyway, Glad you got the scammer banned Illuen, and sorry his damage was done before he had his sorry ass banned. Ruin the fun for everyone they do. At least it was only 7 ores, they're really not that hard to come by. (You should see how much steel and sapphire I has after 5 levels of Jr. Grupins. Dear lord the 5 levels of Jr. Grupins...)