Animal Crossing Wild World: WiFi friends, please?

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
nanabobo567

Animal Crossing Wild World: WiFi friends, please?

Post by nanabobo567 »

Okay, see, there's this thing. I've been playing ACWW for about a week. I was happily going about giving and recieving friend codes. Then someone had done something or other. I don't know what it was... Some hack or something. Either way, when they came to my town, an NPC's house reappeared in front of my house! There was no way to get in! I had to restart my game from scratch! All my hard work, GONE!!! But now, the only person who's code I have isn't on very much. I do get very lonely. After that awful surprise, I don't feel right about giving out my friend code and such to other people. I think I can feel safe doing it here, though. Anyone else on?
Name: Nanabobo
Town: Livite (yes, it's misspelled. I realize.)
Code: 0731-0515-8883
Last edited by nanabobo567 on 01 Feb 2007 01:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

AH AH ME ME!..not at this very moment. But Ill give you my friend code. I can give you fruits and items and all that! x3 I have way too much items..heh.

Name: Kei
Town: heart (That is, the heart shape thing)
Code: 3307-8081-3222
Nothing To See Here
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Thanks! I love getting new friends.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
ChibiDragon86

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

Well i'm on fairly regulary but not on Wifi but. :D Am looking for some friends got one already. <3's So if you want to add me go right ahead. ^^

Chibi is

Name: Chibi "Didn't see that coming :o "
Town: Selkirk2
Code: 0344-4932-4552

So yea. ^^ PM me if you added me just so I know to add you. *nods* Kinda a nood to Wifi kinda esh. Also don't take my fruit cept the peaches please. <3

~ Chibi
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Finally got my DS lite back after they replaced a faulty ac adapter. I bump for freedom! I'm also lonely and need friends.

Code: 4940-2166-6074
Name: Maya
Town: Sparta
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I think it's been a good 4 months since I last visited my town, but once school gets out, I might revisit the game.

Code: 4768-2879-6829
Name: Josie
Town: Cruthiar

ETA: Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to utilize WiFi with my DS, adaptor notwithstanding, while I am at school. Bah.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Oooh, I didn't know other people had this game around here. Give me some time and I'll edit this post with my info. Sadly my DS is sick (It was loved on a little too hard) and I might be having to replace my trusty blue for one of the lites. Bah, I don't like those as well.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

So...Would I have to leave my gates open and my ds on indefinitely for someone to visit? And I can't just like, visit random people I don't know?
Officer 1BDI

Post by Officer 1BDI »

And I can't just like, visit random people I don't know?
No. :( I can't speak for the other questions, since I haven't been able to visit anyone's town since I bought the game last year because none of my friends have it, and I don't know anyone else's friend's code.

It doesn't help that there're virtually no DS WiFi hotspots where I live, and I have to use the adaptor that's plugged into my laptop to even get online with it (and now that's a moot point too, since my apartment building won't give Internet access to any system whose IP address isn't logged with it. I think that's what's going on, anyway, because the adapter worked fine at my friend's house).

Most of my games don't require WiFi, but for something like Animal Crossing, it's still a real pain.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I'm leaving my town gates open all day, so somebody better come and visit, or else! Oh, and shop at my store. The peaches are free.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Can't believe I missed this one.

Code: 5154-8049-6795
Name: Skeletor
Town: Vomit
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Yays! I managed to steal some pears and thing from Nyau the other day, along with updating my hair at her Nookington's. I probably won't have the gates open until later on tonight around 10 pm est.
Officer 1BDI

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Thanks for getting me readdicted to this game, guys. :P I've been popping in to my town every day for the past two weeks.

It'll still be a few weeks before I can attempt to visit anyone, but if you ever find my gates open, take all the oranges that you want; they're my native fruit.

I'm trying to redesign my town thanks to a few random fruits I was sent by the NCPs (yay, more money!). I think I have everything but pears at this point.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I stopped playing for a couple weeks and my house was filled to the brim with roaches. It took me a couple minutes before realizing that I had to stomp on them and not try to use my net somehow.

Anyway, I'm bumping this as a reminder that I would like friends to play with. Over the next couple days, I'm going to try and leave mine connected as long as a can from about 10 pm EST to 2am EST, but I'm willing to make playdates as my residents are getting cranky.

Also, just where does one store turnips? I still haven't figured out where to put the white ones so they don't rot.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I keep my turnips in the basement, I think. So they don't mess with my house rating. They rot if you keep them longer than a week. Although I think the GC glitch works for the DS version, too--if the floor is full and you drop them by a table, they'll go onto the table and not rot. I could be wrong, though; I fish to make my money.

I'll dust off my house, too, and stop roaches, and see if I can visit.

edit: oh, I have no number in this post. Where did that post go?

I'm Spider, in Kaeleer.
My number is 2105 1408 4373.
Last edited by AngharadTy on 18 Sep 2007 06:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image