Animal Crossing Wild World: WiFi friends, please?

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Basement? Like, just on the floor in an empty room? I have an upstairs room, two lower rooms, and 700k bells to go before I can add another.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Oh indeed. Has it been so long since I played my DS one? Do basements even exist? *acts pensive*

Anyway, I am stomping bugs, and will register you if you are not registered, and come see you sooooon. (Number edited into previous post.)
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Re: Animal Crossing Wild World: WiFi friends, please?

Post by Huggles »

Hahaha. Some cat named Monique just moved in. Apparently she's from Kaeleer, but she likes it better in Sparta.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

The WW version can't have a basement. The GC version does, though.

I tore down all the trees in my town and planned on re-planting with some organization ... but I got lazy. Graypine is tree-less, and probably chock full of weeds right now. Woe.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Huggles wants to visit your town! Or come see my pretty house. I'm in need of modern furniture and televisions to have or to hold, so consider it your duty to be online if you have any.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Alright, so I'm off work tomorrow and I will get a big screen tv from one of you someway, somehow. I'll have my little town gates open all day and someone best be visiting or I'll ban you all from the internet.