Pokémon;; Do I or Don't I?

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

As was previously mentioned somewhere, I'm sure we can set up a trade thread for that kind of thing. I'm all for it too, as I don't have access to a second DS even if I was getting both versions.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

I plan to get a DS and possibly when I get the console, the Pokemon Opal will appear, so,since always I liked the third versions, worthful the patience will be :P

I remember when I got my shiny horsea on my Crystal version :) Lilac Kingudora owned my team even when I traded it to Colosseum. So cudly the Horseas are...

Count my vote for the Trading stickied topic :wink:
ImageImageImage
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

Alakazam is my all time favourite pokemon XD So I'll need someone to trade with!

The Likcylicky reminds me of a pokemon in red/blue/yellow :/ and I remember Team Rocket having one XD
Fish

Post by Fish »

Lickilicky evolves from Lickitung, and is HIDEOUS. AUGH.

In my opinion, the only good first-gen evolution is the Tangela one. The others... suck.
<B>highly</b>FLAMMABLE<I>animal</i>
<a href="http://subeta.org/userinfo.php?user=158800">See: Feezl</a>
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

I love the Tangela evo, it looks good. The Electrobuzz one is okayish I suppose, but I don't see the need for evolving pre-exsisting pokemon like Licktung and all, first gen should just stay like that XD
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

It allows them to be used in battles more effectively. I don't see why some of them, such as Electabuzz, needed them, but whatever. I like Lickilicky and Tangrowth. They're cool. I wonder what Scythe thinks about Tangrowth, though?
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(