Pokémon;; Do I or Don't I?

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Ty, of course you can xD After all, in a few weeks we'll be doing our Big Pokemon Trade! Just in time for Diamond and Pearl, too :D
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Speaking of Poke'mon trades, when Diamond and Pearl come out in the U.S, do you think we should make a sticky for trading?
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

and for the UK?? I'd love to trade with you guys when I get my copy :3 the battles would be interesting too!!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Silver: Possibly, but what, we're going to plan making a sticky a month in advance? Don't think so. ^_~

(I also think a regular thread would be fine. I hate having too many stickies.)
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Well maybe we can do something about the bazillion Subeta stickies :P But yah, that would be an awesome idea.

So is anyone else not planning on transferring all their pokemon from the GBA era? I never had this issue from the GBC => GBA era either. I'd rather train new pokemon then always use the old ones.
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Joey wrote:Well maybe we can do something about the bazillion Subeta stickies :P But yah, that would be an awesome idea.

So is anyone else not planning on transferring all their pokemon from the GBA era? I never had this issue from the GBC => GBA era either. I'd rather train new pokemon then always use the old ones.
Yeah, the only ones I'm transferring are the three Regi legendarys I'm going to clone in Emerald using that glitch - because one of the legendaries in D/P, called Regigigas, only wakes up when you have the three Regis in your party.

Other than that, nope, no transferring for me unless it is the starters that I can't get in-game. Even then, they'll be Lv.5 Egg hatchlings.
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

I'm probably going to transfer my Mew over... I don't know about the Regis, I probably will. Otherwise, it all depends on if I'm lazy enough to make my Pokemon breed and hatch eggs.
Hopefully most Pokemon will be available enough through the wi-fi trading. I really hope that I can get a Cyndaquil, though.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I'll probably clone all my Pokémon from the original generation over to D/P. I have every Pokémon on Emerald except Deoxys and Ho-Oh, so put that in your pope and smoke it! Yes, I went to Toys 'R Us for Mew, Pokémon Across America for Celebi, and Pokémon Channel for Jirachi. I don't know how many box spaces you have in D/P, but it'll hopefully be enough.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I'm going to transfer one of my super-Raltses over, probably, but that's it - i want to experiment with the new Pokemon, but I love Ralts too much ;_; Not having one in Leaf Green is making the game not-fun for me xD
Keith

Post by Keith »

I'm not sure which pokemon i'll transfer over. Later in the game I'll probably transfer over one of my Mew's just because it's my favorite pokemon, but it's kind of lame to have one at the very start of the game.

Mostly I'll just start fresh and see what I can do, though.

Also, I guess I was just really lucky. I ran into shiny pokemon the first few times I ran through gold/silver quite a few times.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

In case anyone hadn't heard, all the English names for gen 4 have been leaked/released.

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/newpokes.shtml

Some I like, some I don't care for. I'm generally indifferent though. I'm having much more fun watching the drama that has ensued from said leak.
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

Hahah..I go on neopets, to see if any of the names are taken..x3 Most are..but some artaddict## person..whom Im SO guessing they are multying
Nothing To See Here
roger9614462

Post by roger9614462 »

I need a Lickylicky in my team. SO AWESOME!
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Now that I'm certain... When D/P comes out and we both get far enough in the game, is there anyone who'd be willing to trade, then trade back, for a Porygon-Z? Y'know, we both trade one another a Porygon2 to evolve, then we trade back so we have our originals? I really want one. I'm breeding a Porygon on Emerald 'specially for it. I'm going to name him Sir Vista.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

nanabobo567 wrote:Now that I'm certain... When D/P comes out and we both get far enough in the game, is there anyone who'd be willing to trade, then trade back, for a Porygon-Z? Y'know, we both trade one another a Porygon2 to evolve, then we trade back so we have our originals? I really want one. I'm breeding a Porygon on Emerald 'specially for it. I'm going to name him Sir Vista.
Yeah, I'd like to do that to get stuff like Alakazams and stuff like that. I don't know anyone who's going to have game in real life, so...