Pokémon D/P (Maybe Spoilers)

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
checkers

Pokémon D/P (Maybe Spoilers)

Post by checkers »

Hello, I'm like making a Diamond and Pearl topic. ^^ yay.
I've always been the girl on the games, and never been able to complete them when I'm a boy, so I wanna be a boy on this game and complete it, but I cannot find a Screenie of the girl in 3D mode, because the boy looks semi-goofy.
His hat looks wayyy too big for me, but I want to complete the game with the gender I am in real life xD if that makes sense?
ImageImage
Also the new 3D buildings and people and trees, the game looks good quality.
http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/shinoudex.shtml
I think that's all the Pokémon you can catch on this game, not sure though it's the Sinnoh Pokédex =/
*goes off crying*
there's no Staryu on the list.
The Sinnoh Dex, only housing 151 Pokémon, it does not include all of the New Pokémon that have been discovered. Here is the list of the Pokémon in Sinnoh Dex Order
Does that mean the only ones people have like confirmed (Japanese people have the game?)

ALSO this thread is just general Pokémon chat!
Oh and if you don't know how to do é's it's "Alt Gr" & "E" and it comes out with é or É with or without caps on ^^;

Edit:!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dpmfa.html
That's the complete list of them sorry, the ones crossed out are the ones that are always female or genderless!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm sorry, we already have a thread like this here:

viewtopic.php?t=5741

It's older, but it's not old enough to warrant creating a new thread yet.

When D/P is released, we'll have a new thread or two, I'm sure. But for now, this is unnecessary.

(And by the way, why is your font tiny?)
Image Image