Pokemon D/P Trading (And Battling?) Thread

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

1) Diamond
2) I have R/E/FR/LG (Derek says that buying Sapphire would be overkill, haha) and will breed/send things if they're very important. Otherwise, I'm kind of lazy. I can be your last resort!
3) 0473 4267 0115
4) Dratini, Gible, Torchic, Mudkip, Piplup, Turtwig, Chimchar, Misdreavus, Absol, Eevee, Bagon. I'll have the rest of the starters eventually; just pal-parking them over time.
5) Anything but my main team (I want them to love me, muaha), but only with people I trust enough. I do have Jirachi and Mew, for lending capability, and the legendary dogs and birds, Rayquaza, etc. But I have to get them from GBA, so it'll be a while. Some are already transferred.
6) Hm. I have Pokemon Ranger but I've grown to loathe drawing circles, so... Manaphy. ;P I'd also like a Spiritomb, heh. And just for dex completion, I'd like to borrow the event Pokemon (Deoxys, Celebi, etc.; I only have Mew) and also Palkia. Also shinies of the species that I like, a'course. I absolutely do not want Pokemon gotten from a GameShark or something similar; I don't mind so much exploiting the duplication glitch (I doubled my Mew as a test; come to think of it, I should have tested on something worthless, eh?) but only in seriously important cases. ^_~

Now I'll go through and register people.

Cally: to stop people doing that, they made it so Pokemon from trades past a certain level won't obey you unless you have the appropriate gym badge; I think the third gym lets you control Pokemon up to level 30. But I could be mistaken, it might be second or fourth or something. ^_~
Last edited by AngharadTy on 09 May 2007 01:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Okay, so far these are the Pokémon that are sort of "rare" I have females of, and thus can breed for you:
Gible
Skorupi
Remoraid
Carnivine
Chatot
Mime Jr. (technically a Mr. Mime, but I have an Odd Incense)
Burmy
Cleffa (Well, I have Clefairy, but that's its egg)
Croagunk
Drifloon!!!
Snover
Combee
Pachirisu
Now with Spiritomb, most of the eggs having Dark Pulse.
So, yeah, ask and you shall recieve. Specify if you want it hatched or still an egg
Last edited by nanabobo567 on 11 May 2007 01:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Just out of curiosity - can we get this stickied? It's getting pushed down beneath the Subeta weight and I'd really like to have easy access to everyone's info and Pokemon trading wishlists! ^_^
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

*stickied* It seemed like the thing to do.

So I have a request. Will someone be kind enough to help my Onix evolve and then give him back? I'm currently hunting down a metal coat and I can't level him up or he won't learn crunch and that will make me sad.
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

Joey wrote:*stickied* It seemed like the thing to do.

So I have a request. Will someone be kind enough to help my Onix evolve and then give him back? I'm currently hunting down a metal coat and I can't level him up or he won't learn crunch and that will make me sad.
I can do it if you can get the Metal Coat in the next 10-15 minutes or so, as I'm about to go to bed. Just let me know if you want to do it.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I can do it, too, and I'll be up for hours yet. I'm on MSN, if you need.

I have a request--I need to get the Nat'l Dex, well, first beat the Elite 4, but I'm there. Anyway, I missed a gym trainer who had a Drifloon, and on Friday I was busy, so if anyone could just trade me one of those for a second--I'll give it back, naturally--I'd appreciate it. ^_^; I need to see other Pokemon, too, but I bet I can get them before next Friday, hee.

edit: My Drifloon need done been taken care of. ^_^
Last edited by AngharadTy on 30 Apr 2007 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

Bleh, I can't find the frigging metal coat anywhere. I'm gonna need to snipe one off of Bronzor. This sucks. And I went and searched a FAQ, and apparently there's a whole quest to get the stupid thing. Meh. Off to catch a bazillion Bronzor.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I just caught my first ever shiny. The first one I'd ever even seen.* And it's a goddamn Machoke.

Good god.

Hopefully I can get someone, somewhere, to trade me something good for it; I cannot stand the things. I can't believe that in all the hundreds of hours I've played Pokemon, the only shiny I've gotten is one that I loathe. =P

* Red Gyarados in Crystal so does not count.
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

Oooh, you should name it Manpants! Yeah that sucks though. Kinda like my Shiny Whismur. Karma made up for it with a shiny Trapinch, so have faith that you shall have an awesome shiny!

Yeah, I actually wrote my last post like an hour ago, but I wandered away to actually play without posting. So I've got like a dozen Bronzor and I'm lost in a frigging cave with a leecher so I can't just escape rope out. But I can only hope that there be a metal coat among them!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Joey wrote:Oooh, you should name it Manpants!
I was going to name it The Hulk, but what with the whole "do not waaaant" problem, I figure I'll just ask whoever I'll trade it to if they want a nice name of their own.

Shiny flygon, lucky! That's a lovely find.
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

Aye, and on the game where I trained teams of dragon pokemon.

I'm still stuck in this frigging cave. @_@

EDIT: Mission accomplished! My Tremor is now an awesome Steelix thanks to Ty, who is also super awesome. And I showed her my balloon ;)
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

AngharadTy wrote:I just caught my first ever shiny. The first one I'd ever even seen.* And it's a goddamn Machoke.

Good god.
Oooh Ty, I'm so sorry! XD; We share an equal hatred of Machoke, as you know, and it just sucks that that had to happen.

If someone trades you a shiny ralts for it though, I might cry. A lot ;_; Don't do that to me!

I thought I would have at least found a shiny carvanah while feebas hunting but noooo.
checkers

Post by checkers »

AngharadTy wrote:I just caught my first ever shiny. The first one I'd ever even seen.* And it's a goddamn Machoke.

Good god.

Hopefully I can get someone, somewhere, to trade me something good for it; I cannot stand the things. I can't believe that in all the hundreds of hours I've played Pokemon, the only shiny I've gotten is one that I loathe. =P

* Red Gyarados in Crystal so does not count.
XD Unlucky, I got a Bagon on Saphire *greenNESSNESS and a Ryhorn on Leafgreen brownPOONESS! :P

ImageImageImage
They're not that bad..
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

:O Shiny Machoke have a nice colour scheme, but the Pokemon it's self is just ugly and I've never properly trained one.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

jessibean wrote:If someone trades you a shiny ralts for it though, I might cry. A lot ;_; Don't do that to me!
If I ever magically found a shiny Ralts, I hope you know I'd give it to you. ^_~

Oh, and Machoke is so "that bad."
Image Image