Pokemon D/P Trading (And Battling?) Thread

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I'm finally able to get online with my DS! Yay! So my info has been updated, and if anyone wants to trade or battle just let me know!
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

1) Pearl
2) Fire Red / Ruby / Emerald, willing to breed anything :O (Also XD and Colosseum)
3) 4553 6494 7615
4) At the moment I've not got much in Pearl, but I've got a ton of stuff on my other games, so once I can get into Pal Park, I'll have lots up for grabs :O
5) The Regis and stuff... Will trade Jirachi or Mew to trusted people only for credit ;o;
6) Not really sure, I'll have to update this later XD
<3
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Yeah, if anyone wants to know, I've beaten the Pokémon League and can transfer over Pokémon from my Emerald version. I have all Pokémon on it but Ho-Oh and Deoxys, so if you have any requests, I can help you out. It'll probably take a while, though, since I have to wait a day between transfers.
Okay, so that's thirteen Spiritombs I've given out since I made the announcement. I feel oddly proud.
Last edited by nanabobo567 on 12 May 2007 03:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
checkers

Post by checkers »

<strike>Ok, well this isn't really trading ect; but my Pearl arrived today, and I'm playing it and I am currently at the point where you catch your first Pokémon (Not including Starter) and I cannot save the game, the start button seems to not work, is this supposed to happen???!</strike>

edit; woo found out that it was x from tapping all buttons insanely. xD
ImageImageImage
Aw my lil team.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Deleted my old post to say this (and not double post):

Anyone want a hacked Mew? <strike>It's level 30, knows a bunch of HMs (so would need some unlearning and possibly heart scales), and it looks perfectly fine except that the original trainer is "JOHN".</strike> I traded the 30 one away and got a brand new level 10 one, which isn't an HM slave, but is still hacked. >.< Free to any home.

I also have or can get eggs/newborns for: Mudkip, Torchic, Piplup, Misdreavus, Gible, Dratini, Bagon, Absol, Riolu, Spiritomb, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Vulpix, Lotad, and Totodile (well, tomorrow). Would love to trade for things.

I'm looking for most of the event legendaries (I only have Mew). And really cool shinies, of course. ^_~
Last edited by AngharadTy on 15 May 2007 01:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Id love a Totodile and Gible! ..x.x though I don't have much to offer..
Image Image
ImageImage
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Can someone with Pearl/a better idea of how to get them on Fr/LG trade me a houndoom/houndour?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I have one on Colosseum, I believe; I'll check to see if it's purified and suchlike. But it'll be a while before I can trade one, because I oughtta breed it, and I've also already pal-parked today. If someone else can get one to you faster, that'd be good, and I can put that project on my back burner again. ^_~
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

Eeeh... now that you mention it, I probably have one on Colosseum too. I've just been putting off transferring them all for ages. Maybe that's something to do today.

But yeah, if someone just has one, that would be awesome.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Does anybody have a Lv.1, untrained Cranidos they can trade me? I'll trade you a junk Poke'mon that is holding a fossil of your choice...(with the exception of Amber Fossil, because I can't find any.)
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I have a baby Cranidos I could trade you. I breed waaaay too much.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

Ok posters on this thread. Since we now have some actual room in the forums, I was thinking of having this thread as just a database thing of friend codes and maybe move trade requests and other random discussion to another thread. What do you all think?
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Yeah Joey, I think this is a good idea. Just keep it like, say the NCers on Subeta or the Neopets Adoption threads. Someone here updates it every so often when people post their codes here. (I think thats what you meant)

I also think that battling and trading should be separate. But perhaps leave the battle thread for a bit, until everyone has a proper team, I think most of you are still in the process of making them, let alone competitive battling and such. I don't know though..
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

Well, thanks to my sister's knowledge(or severe lackthereof), I have no wifi, and I'm on waiting at the moment(I can get a wifi usb adapter on the "cheap" but Edgar the Budgie comes first). So, even though I don't have a friend code yet, I still have Pokemon up for request right now:
Combee♀(I catch these suckers all the time)
Cranidos(I have a female and a bunch of fossils)
Drifloon♀
Burmy(both genders)
Stunky
Chimchar
Lucario
Aipom
I'll have loads more to spare post-E4, including a Modest Hypno! :D

What I'm gunning for now:
Slowpoke(female, preferably named Drollia)
Glameow(female, preferably)
Arceus(hacked, "legit", whatever as long as its name is "Ian")
Spiritomb
Sheildon
The other two starters

Ty, I might like like that Mew( I have BOATLOAD of heartscales). The owner's name reminds me of an old, infamous friend from another forum. :wink:

EDIT: Added another available pokemon.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Well, as I indicated, I traded away the level 30 one owned by JOHN and now I have a level 10 one owned by... I forget, it's in katakana. Which I can read, but I still forget. And it's not an HM slave. But it's still hacked. (It's in a master ball.)
Image Image